Hardcore is back

• CTW Members
Kether said:

raverbaby69 said:

did u go slammin on 5th???????? i went there fuckin top nite!

Indeed I did, it was absolutely brilliant. Never been to an event at the sanctuary before where they had the whole thing open and there was a real festival atmosphere and I ended up gatecrashing the USH meetup which was quite amusing.

Kevin Energy did it for me again, what's happened to Mark EG? He used to play hard trance when I saw him at the country club, now he's gone all boring.

i got so scared by them people. me and raver_baby were walkin from the dnb to the hardcore (cuz id finally bin dragged in there 4 the first time and then stayed 4 15mins n went bck) and sum1 from the USH meet up woz like hiya emma an i woz like wot the [censored] how the hell do u know my name an wen they sed it woz the USH meet up i woz even more confused cuz ive only eva made 1 post on there!

i went 2 the hardcore heaven relaunch an that woz nothin compared 2 the slammin vinyl. i think the fast track is such a better arena, the sanctury is a lot darker and fuckin hotter (if u went 2 HH ull know how fuckin hot it woz in ther) so i woz well impressed. cant wait 2 go 1 another slammin! an the stalls bein outside woz a lot better but only cuz it wasnt as cold, id wudnt of bin impressed with that if it woz an NYE one!

• CTW Members
clodhopper said:

just in reply to the hardcore is back thing..........it never went away just some forgot it!!!! i love hardcore and it was hardcore that got me into the scene many years ago, even though most of the places i go now are hardhouse. Hardcore is the best and i wish there was more of it....

YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS another new member who likes hardcore, theres gettin more and more im so excited YAY YAY YAY

bouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gif

official meet ups are gonna hav 2 start happenin at hardcore events.

clodhopper, u comin 2 vibealite on the 14th?????

• CTW Members
clodhopper said:

Mr_Moo said:

clodhopper said:

then what were u doin at wildchild!!!!!!!!!

Experiencing hardhouse, cos i took sum of my mates to one of my fav nights (R&B night etc) so they took me there!

[censored] hated every minute of it!

i thought as much lol.gif (ur not very good at lying)

admit it moo, ure hardcore really! laugh.gifflipa.gif

• CTW Members
raverbaby69 said:

clodhopper said:

just in reply to the hardcore is back thing..........it never went away just some forgot it!!!! i love hardcore and it was hardcore that got me into the scene many years ago, even though most of the places i go now are hardhouse. Hardcore is the best and i wish there was more of it....

YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS another new member who likes hardcore, theres gettin more and more im so excited YAY YAY YAY

yey yey yey!!!

i cant wait!!! baby.gifbouncy.gificon_yippee.gif

hardcore raver baby rhi!

Im goin 2 hell - and you're comin with me!!!

• CTW Members
raver_baby said:

raverbaby69 said:

clodhopper said:

yey yey yey!!!

excuse me miss leeds does this mean that ur actually coming 2 it then? last i heard u werent coming and we're abandaning me despite the written proof i had of u promising 2 come 2 the nxt 1!

• CTW Members
majikman said:

Snez said:

I've recently been gettin into hardcore, may even venture outside sundis hq to the next slammin vinyl!

Me too, but you better come to my birthday, Snez smile.gif

well ur gonna hav 2 wait til like august for one at the sanctury. unless u fancy goin 2 one in b'ham but i imagine they jst arent as gud!

• CTW Members
raverbaby69 said:

majikman said:

Snez said:

I've recently been gettin into hardcore, may even venture outside sundis hq to the next slammin vinyl!

Me too, but you better come to my birthday, Snez smile.gif

well ur gonna hav 2 wait til like august for one at the sanctury. unless u fancy goin 2 one in b'ham but i imagine they jst arent as gud!

Well i live just outside birmingham so i mite go to the birmigham ones b4 goin to big scary hardcore events! Defo comin 4 ur birthday majik

One Day I woke Up, And I Realised That My Mind Wasn't Mine Anymore!

• CTW Members
raverbaby69 said:

raver_baby said:

raverbaby69 said:

clodhopper said:

yey yey yey!!!

excuse me miss leeds does this mean that ur actually coming 2 it then? last i heard u werent coming and we're abandaning me despite the written proof i had of u promising 2 come 2 the nxt 1!

alright already miss woosey!!!!!

i said i'd sort it didnt i!!

im 'considering' it!!

bouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gif

hardcore raver baby rhi!

Im goin 2 hell - and you're comin with me!!!

• CTW Members

Hahah u tell her Rhian!

• CTW Members
raver_baby said:

i will tell her dont you worry!!!

still 'considering.......'

[censored] fuckin hell wot u doin on CTW? i mean ur not sat nxt 2 me or anythin...

• CTW Members
raverbaby69 said:

raver_baby said:

i will tell her dont you worry!!!

still 'considering.......'

[censored] fuckin hell wot u doin on CTW? i mean ur not sat nxt 2 me or anythin...

Ooooooooooooooo my sides are hurting.........

• James changed the title to Hardcore is back