People who quote all the time

• CTW Members

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

there's a select group of people who just click Quote instead of Reply all the time and it's just when the fricking damn post they're replying to is the most recent one as wellllllll ARRRGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. why they [censored] can't they click Reply instead?!!!! take away the quote button. take it away now. or remove it for some users, hahahahahaha.

posts are quoted and then all that gets posted is just a single

" wavey.gif " or " spliff.gif "

god it's more irritating than arse-worms and it becomes even more irritating when you have about 10 quotes nested inside each other, mentioning no nam**DC**es.

haha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

yes- this pisses me off, especially if they are quoting the last reply - totally un-necessary !

What I also do now is to remove all the parent quotes and just quote on the actual message i'm replying to. If I could work out how to get it to do this automatically i would! So click Quote but then delete the un-necessary lines - this also stop others from re-quoting your huge list of quotes.

Personally I think the reply button should be on the far right hand side ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
James said:

yes- this pisses me off, especially if they are quoting the last reply - totally un-necessary !

What I also do now is to remove all the parent quotes and just quote on the actual message i'm replying to. If I could work out how to get it to do this automatically i would! So click Quote but then delete the un-necessary lines - this also stop others from re-quoting your huge list of quotes.

Personally I think the reply button should be on the far right hand side ?

well said james...

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

Not naming names but Tom you cunt, you do it. Fool.

i don't quote unless i actually need to show which post i'm replying to in a long list, hence "quote". i don't just quote for no reason, just because the button is there, which is the point i'm making.

i'm not saying it shouldn't be used, it's just used all the time just to add a

spliff.gif or heartbeat.gif or laugh.gif

at the end. well annoying.

• CTW Members
TomD said:

CreamyC said:

i don't quote unless i actually need to show which post i'm replying to in a long list, hence "quote". i don't just quote for no reason, just because the button is there, which is the point i'm making.

laugh.gifheartbeat.gif and the most relevant for me spliff.gif

• CTW Admin
signum said:

TomD said:

CreamyC said:

This is an example of poor use of quoting. Just DONT do it people, otherwise you will have us 3 on your back. You have been warned. nod.gifaxe.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
James said:

signum said:

TomD said:

CreamyC said:

This is an example of poor use of quoting. Just DONT do it people, otherwise you will have us 3 on your back. You have been warned. nod.gifaxe.gif

one last time teddybear.gif

• CTW Admin

agreed Blink - i dont know why the forum writers decided to remove it - hopefully it will be back in a future release..

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
TomD said:

there's a select group of people who just click Quote instead of Reply all the time and it's just when the fricking damn post they're replying to is the most recent one as wellllllll ARRRGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. why they [censored] can't they click Reply instead?!!!! take away the quote button. take it away now. or remove it for some users, hahahahahaha.

god it's more irritating than arse-worms and it becomes even more irritating when you have about 10 quotes nested inside each other, mentioning no nam**DC**es.

haha

innit a bugger...

• CTW Members
rickd said:

TomD said:

haha

innit a bugger...

Sorry forgot to add something...