Move the smut forum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors
Blink said:

Can we not create a separate site for the smut forum?

I am fed up of logging on, and just finding post after post by people who are either frustrated or repressed, or who are trying to show how open-minded they are.

Can't they just have their own, separate message board, so the rest of us can just get on with posting are usual crap.

I am not saying get rid of it, just give it a separate bit, so all the posts stop appearing in the "active topics".

Blink, not repressed, but open-minded, who just doesn't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire planet.

CTW would fall apart without the Smut Forum!

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

Clubbing_Si said:

CreamyC said:

Clubbing_Si said:

Claire DC said:

well i bet none of you complain when ur gettina blow job do u rolleyes1.gif

lol

But thats got [censored] all to do with the smut forum.

its smutty

Yeah but if I get a blow job from Shelia down the road (lucky woman) whats that got to do with the smut forum, I'm gonna get it regardless of the smut forum being there.

Yeah, you should just stay away from it all...

• CTW Members

If you didn't spend so much time hanging out in the smut forum, maybe your eyes would work better, and then you would have seen where I mentioned that it was the way they kept on appearing in the ACTIVE TOPICS page. You saying I have to avoid that page too? rolleyes.gif

Life's a bitch ain't it? sleepy.gif

• CTW Promotors
Claire DC said:

Well next time ur needing tips on technique dont be tryin to consult the smut.... shame.giflol.gif

Not being funny but if I had a sexual problem (which I haven't, just a few warts) then I wouldn't consult a forum festered with a bunch of 10 yr olds that alegedly lost their virginity when they were 9 and have either 12 inch dicks of 34DD tits.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

not bein funny but surely the answers simple if u dont like it then dont read it or post in it? then the people who like it can use and those that dont dont!! now stop all this childish bickering!!

Jon M has spoken!

• CTW Promotors
jon_m said:

not bein funny but surely the answers simple if u dont like it then dont read it or post in it? then the people who like it can use and those that dont dont!! now stop all this childish bickering!!

Jon M has spoken!

The point Blink was making was that when he goes into the 'Viewing Search Results' bit he gets all the crappy smut posts. It dont bother me to [censored], I just like pissing people off.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
Blink said:

I am fed up of logging on, and just finding post after post by people who are either frustrated or repressed, or who are trying to show how open-minded they are.

Can't they just have their own, separate message board, so the rest of us can just get on with posting are usual crap.

I am not saying get rid of it, just give it a separate bit, so all the posts stop appearing in the "active topics".

Blink, not repressed, but open-minded, who just doesn't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire planet.

but u dont hav 2 read it, if u hav such a problem with it then dont go in2 the smut forum, simple as really!

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

The point Blink was making was that when he goes into the 'Viewing Search Results' bit he gets all the crappy smut posts. It dont bother me to [censored], I just like pissing people off.

Creamy, you are a man after my own heart. Not only did you actually read and understand my post, but you were able to interpret the underlying message as well.

• CTW Promotors
raverbaby69 said:

Blink said:

but u dont hav 2 read it, if u hav such a problem with it then dont go in2 the smut forum, simple as really!

Jesus, are you thick, you cannot avoid it if you go to the 'viewing search results', its THERE.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk