Move the smut forum

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

raverbaby69 said:

Blink said:

Can we not create a separate site for the smut forum?

I am fed up of logging on, and just finding post after post by people who are either frustrated or repressed, or who are trying to show how open-minded they are.

Can't they just have their own, separate message board, so the rest of us can just get on with posting are usual crap.

I am not saying get rid of it, just give it a separate bit, so all the posts stop appearing in the "active topics".

Blink, not repressed, but open-minded, who just doesn't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire planet.

but u dont hav 2 read it, if u hav such a problem with it then dont go in2 the smut forum, simple as really!

Jesus, are you thick, you cannot avoid it if you go to the 'viewing search results', its THERE.

im sorry creamy i cant help being thick - thats y i got 4 A's and 6 B's in my GCSEs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors
raverbaby69 said:

CreamyC said:

raverbaby69 said:

Blink said:

I am fed up of logging on, and just finding post after post by people who are either frustrated or repressed, or who are trying to show how open-minded they are.

Can't they just have their own, separate message board, so the rest of us can just get on with posting are usual crap.

I am not saying get rid of it, just give it a separate bit, so all the posts stop appearing in the "active topics".

Blink, not repressed, but open-minded, who just doesn't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire planet.

but u dont hav 2 read it, if u hav such a problem with it then dont go in2 the smut forum, simple as really!

Jesus, are you thick, you cannot avoid it if you go to the 'viewing search results', its THERE.

im sorry creamy i cant help being thick - thats y i got 4 A's and 6 B's in my GCSEs

I apologise, I thought you were yet to take them.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

Smut Forum stays, end of.

The real underlying issue here is about filtering stuff you just dont wanna see/read. I need to add a profile setting which includes/excludes listings of posts in specified forums when viewing the active topics...

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

raverbaby69 said:

CreamyC said:

raverbaby69 said:

Blink said:

I apologise, I thought you were yet to take them.

well i hav, im first yr at college - get it right bitch

• CTW Members

Actually James, the real underlying issue is that when I logged in at 8am yesterday morning, it was just full of Smut Forum posts, and I was having a bad day, so I thought I'd do a Creamy and start a nice little arguement.

Please accept my apologies for abusing your comments forum.

[Creamy, please note Imitation is the highest form of Flattery]

• CTW Members

The FAO forum is either

a) so you can show how popular you are

B) posted about something that you want everyone to know about, but pretend it is private

c) to send a message with the specific intention of having someone else read it

It is the best forum for underhand backstabbing going.

• CTW Members
Blink said:

B) posted about something that you want everyone to know about, but pretend it is private

So [censored] true!! Blink u legend!! one person springs to mind immeadiately!! thumbs.gif

• CTW Promotors
Blink said:

The FAO forum is either

c) to send a message with the specific intention of having someone else read it

Blink, each day I fancy you more. luvu.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors

I think the FAO was orgionally set up when the old board didn't have the PM function telling you you had a new PM so people were going days without checking their PM's.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

good point ! Shall we remove FAO then ??? You are right, people should now Private Message (PM)

Having said that ...

FAO is good when you want to message a small group of people - you cant currently send group PMs - one day you will but not now. Once group PMing is in place i'll remove FAO

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
James said:

good point ! Shall we remove FAO then ??? You are right, people should now Private Message (PM)

Having said that ...

FAO is good when you want to message a small group of people - you cant currently send group PMs - one day you will but not now. Once group PMing is in place i'll remove FAO

thumbs.gif

• CTW Members
Claire DC said:

well i bet none of you complain when ur gettina blow job do u rolleyes1.gif

No, but I don't feel the need to share it with the rest of the (uninterested) world.

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --