Girls Torque tonight at the Coronet Club?

• CTW Members

Hi all, I'm Manu. I live in Walworth (nr Elephant and Castle). I like all kinds of House( Slam, Layo and Bushwaka! to Lisa Pin-Up and the Tidy Boys), and want to meet fellow clubbers! I'm still pretty new to London, and as I want to get into dance music journalism, meeting fellow punters is what it's all about! This scene has always been about friendship, and for teh first time in my life I feel part of something where I can just walk up to someone and start talking!

Ayway, enough of my rantings, I'm particularly interested to hear from people who want to go to the newest club in South London, the fabulous Coronet club! Had a mad one there at a recent Wildchild, anyone there (last bank holiday Sun)?

I'm going to Girls Torque tonight at the Coronet (female DJ's playing tchno, hard dance etc), anyone there? My mate Duncan and myself will be at the Witherspoons nearby from nine, if anyone wants to meet up? Bet we'll know each other, I love the way people dress up for Hard House!!

Manu wiggle.gif

Any gurners here?

• CTW Promotors

Hiya hun - welcome to CTW

Most people are having a quiet one 2night ready for SUndissential North tomorrow !

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members
manu said:

Hi all, I'm Manu. I live in Walworth (nr Elephant and Castle). I like all kinds of House( Slam, Layo and Bushwaka! to Lisa Pin-Up and the Tidy Boys), and want to meet fellow clubbers! I'm still pretty new to London, and as I want to get into dance music journalism, meeting fellow punters is what it's all about! This scene has always been about friendship, and for teh first time in my life I feel part of something where I can just walk up to someone and start talking!

Ayway, enough of my rantings, I'm particularly interested to hear from people who want to go to the newest club in South London, the fabulous Coronet club! Had a mad one there at a recent Wildchild, anyone there (last bank holiday Sun)?

I'm going to Girls Torque tonight at the Coronet (female DJ's playing tchno, hard dance etc), anyone there? My mate Duncan and myself will be at the Witherspoons nearby from nine, if anyone wants to meet up? Bet we'll know each other, I love the way people dress up for Hard House!!

Manu wiggle.gif

hello smile.gif welcome 2 the site....you'll love it here nod.gif

When am i not horny 😉 😊
Msn Messanger:tina_g_ukc@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messanger/Email ickle_cat_1981@yahoo.com

image.gif