Adverts (especially advertising banners) in signatures

• CTW Admin

David - you didnt need to remove your banner advertising yourself though ! Just the ringtone one.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW DJs
James said:

David - you didnt need to remove your banner advertising yourself though ! Just the ringtone one.

dont matter matey it was just a new project anyway, im bored of it now lol

• CTW Admin
dani_babyboo said:

does this mean it could be the end for ctw confused.gif

lets hope not but i must admit currently i'm a tad worried - especially as the guy we share the box/costs with currently is pulling out due to financial issues he has running his site. Its a real pisser frown.gif

dont worry, whatever happens we'll deffo get it sorted as this community is thriving and going somewhere. Some may think i should keep quiet about this stuff but i like you all to know whats going on and why we are having to put in what may seem silly rules to some. I dont like rules either but I think we need to look and become more professional at running things so we can get real backers interested...

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
James said:

lets hope not but i must admit currently i'm a tad worried - especially as the guy we share the box/costs with currently is pulling out due to financial issues he has running his site. Its a real pisser frown.gif

dont worry, whatever happens we'll deffo get it sorted as this community is thriving and going somewhere. Some may think i should keep quiet about this stuff but i like you all to know whats going on and why we are having to put in what may seem silly rules to some. I dont like rules either but I think we need to look and become more professional at running things so we can get real backers interested...

Wise words, the only thing I'm not enjoying about the site is the fighting, the rest I really like. thumbs.gif

I don't do much on this planet, but David Blaine has taught me that I could do less!!

• CTW Moderators
James said:

dani_babyboo said:

does this mean it could be the end for ctw confused.gif

ok hun well i still think that regular members should help out with whatever little they can in funding as was said before a couple of months back. i dont think many people would mind too much. smile.gif

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Admin
Capn_Jack said:

the only thing I'm not enjoying about the site is the fighting, the rest I really like. thumbs.gif

yeah, agreed - we have all been guilty of this including me but it does need to stop one way or another. thumbs.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin
dani_babyboo said:

ok hun well i still think that regular members should help out with whatever little they can in funding as was said before a couple of months back. i dont think many people would mind too much. smile.gif

thats very kind and thoughtful of you and others hun but this really only solves the problem short term and I feel very strongly that the support money shouldnt ever come from the members/clubbers - it should come from the advertisers/club owners/club promotors - i.e. the people who are actually making money. The 'club' type banners we've had before bring in so little they are hardly worth putting up - this is why we've switched to using a proper online advertising company to do all the work for us and who can bring in (hopefully) the money required to cover all the current costs - which are rising all the time due to increased traffic.

I wish I could live in a world where everyone gets free unlimited bandwidth - i'd be a very happy bunny! lol

I'm also looking into buying our own box, instead of leasing, so all is not lost...

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

James,

I've got my own box that's *very* underused....

If you do need somewhere else to host, there's should be room....

Let me know the stats for diskspace and monthly bandwidth usage, and I'll let you know if I can accomodate....

Although I couldn't do a complete freebie, in the short term if it's to ensure the continuation of the site then we can overcome the finance side... In the longer term, I'm not out to make a profit and so should be able to do something for practically peanuts...

Lemme know...

w: www.bukeytheloon.com
e: cunt@bukeytheloon.com
msn: msn@bukeytheloon.com

Other CTWers verdict of Bukey

• CTW Admin

nice1 Bukey grin.gif

I will PM you with all the current stats & software requirements to see if you can accomodate.

I would do it now but i've gotta go pack for ibiza grin.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk