• CTW Members

Also ull have to pay £20 2 become a TIDY FC member! To actually be able to book a VIP room!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

i don't think they are just for Tidy FC members (altho as usual i'm probably wrong) they just sell out really quickly cause FC members get to buy the tickets so much earlier than everyone else. Think it's a couple of weeks at least, which i think is a it ridiculous.

Anyway, i'm defo gonna be there, i missed the last 2 in some way or another because of my ex. And i'm not gonna let it happen again. PLus this time it's around the time of my 21st and think my dads giving me £150 for it so theres nothing stopping me going this time, except possibly finding someone stupid enough to share with me thumbs.gif

you need me i'm magic E, hehe

• CTW Members
TidySi said:

i don't think they are just for Tidy FC members (altho as usual i'm probably wrong) they just sell out really quickly cause FC members get to buy the tickets so much earlier than everyone else. Think it's a couple of weeks at least, which i think is a it ridiculous.

Anyway, i'm defo gonna be there, i missed the last 2 in some way or another because of my ex. And i'm not gonna let it happen again. PLus this time it's around the time of my 21st and think my dads giving me £150 for it so theres nothing stopping me going this time, except possibly finding someone stupid enough to share with me thumbs.gif

Correct nod.gif

If Tidy FC members havnt bought all the tickets b4 they go sale to the public then we get them, but thats rare. and its bollox.

• CTW Members

No its not smile.gif

The VIP chalets are [censored] miles out the way. And there nothing special! Seriously.

Your hardly in ur chalet anyway, and if u are its for an afterparty, and the shittier ur chalet looks anyway. The easier it is to clear it up! laugh.gif

• CTW DJs

they never asked me back cry.gif

TBH - it was never gonna happen, no matter how many good things they said about my set @ TW3 lol

Gonna try and go cos its a laugh, but im gutted not to be playing again frown.gif

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW Members

Scream- ur gonna be wearing bells?

At least we'll hear u coming.

My teenage daughter has been kidnapped, and the people I work with may be involved in both.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer and this is the longest day of my life...