[ Suggestions Please ] - CTW Newsletter

• CTW Admin

I've not sent one of these out, in fact anything on the mailing list at all, since 19th March 2003.

The main reason has been because we dont want to just send out a load of useless information which you could find out on the site anyway (there is enough Spam already!)

Please let me know if you think we should be sending a newletter out which states our progress and planned trips/events. Also, it would be really useful if you could feed back any ideas you may have for the newsletter.

cheers.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors

I think this is a good idea, letting peeps know what plans youve got etc, keep us all updated!! thumbs.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Admin

Am also thinking of having a couple of sections for a few regular clubbers letting us know about where they are clubbing and whats going on in their area they are a 'rep' for - still tying to find these people though lol

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

i think a few more newsletters would be a good idea as altho the regulars will know whats going on, theres ppl that dont go on ctw oftern and they will miss out

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• CTW Members

well i've been on ctw a good 9 months (i'm guessing) and i've only ever recieved 2 newsletters - u do the maths shrug.gif

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• CTW Admin

The original intention was to send them out once a month, in fact at one stage I was sending 'crap' out once a week. They stopped because I felt they werent professional enough and mostly just contained where we were clubbing this weekend - which we all know from looking at the site. I think the new newsletter will be beneficial to those who dont get to check the site that much and to remind past members that we are still here and making some progress. I'm forecasting that the coming summer months will put us back on the map (literally) and we'll get back to a thriving community again. The early months of the year are always going to be a quiet patch I feel. If I look back at the stats on the site I can see that there is always a major rush in hits after a big event or holiday, but even bigger rush after we've visited a new club/area. Ideally we would hit a new area for several weeks in a row and then move onto another (as we did we liverpool, albeit unplanned), but this isnt practical and we need to show we're serious about new areas/clubs/members. Once the UK is doing nicely it would be great to hit the overseas clubs more grin.gif

OMG, I've just gone WAAY off subject nut.gif

Anyone who feels they can contribute to the newsletter on a monthly basis, and most importantly keep it up, please let us know ! Any other ideas about what should be in there are most welcome grin.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk