Posting Anonymously in Serious Issues Fourms

• CTW Admin

Please note that due to continued mis-use of the Serious Issues forums we have had to turn on 'real moderation' on these forums.

This is due to 2 members being recently targetted in the relationship issues forum and have asked me to sort it out.

All posts in these sections now have to be approved by the moderators first before they are visible to all.

Turning off anonymous isnt the answer as we want to encourage members to post anon, specifically in the drugs & relationship forums.

Note: this is not in relation to the recent 'this site' post - these anon posts remain acceptable.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors
spliff.gifthumbs.gifspliff.gifthumbs.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Admin

I'm a bit thick really as this option has been around since day one and I never thought to use it. nut.gif Then again a few months ago we didnt need to use it. Such is life !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors

its a shame that you have to look into things etc, there is a fine line between having a chuckle & damn right nasty.

Its a shame that some peeps are like this & it would def be a different story if it was them being targetted!!

& to remain annon just about says it all really doesnt it!!

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

I think it would be a shame to see the anon option taken away altogether, & if used correctly it shouldn't have to come to this.

People sometimes need help, advice & support from others who they now will give them an honest answer. It would be a shame to think that we cannot do this because of a minority of people who abuse the option.

• CTW Promotors

very true........ but idiots will abuse!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

Swearing in general is part of life whether the Mary Whitehouse's on here like it or not but when the swearing is blatantly a "oh look at me, mummy and daddy are letting me swear coz I'm old enough now" then I agree with it.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members
James said:

Please note that due to continued mis-use of the Serious Issues forums we have had to turn on 'real moderation' on these forums.

This is due to 2 members being recently targetted in the relationship issues forum and have asked me to sort it out.

All posts in these sections now have to be approved by the moderators first before they are visible to all.

Turning off anonymous isnt the answer as we want to encourage members to post anon, specifically in the drugs & relationship forums.

Note: this is not in relation to the recent 'this site' post - these anon posts remain acceptable.

CreamyC said:

Swearing in general is part of life whether the Mary Whitehouse's on here like it or not but when the swearing is blatantly a "oh look at me, mummy and daddy are letting me swear coz I'm old enough now" then I agree with it.

scratchchin.gif

I don't do much on this planet, but David Blaine has taught me that I could do less!!

• CTW Promotors

swearing is a good form of release!!!!! thumbs.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno