UPDATE!!!! Frantic Euphoria Album Launch @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)

• CTW Admin

what a fookin nightmare.

tell you what i need to seriously re-consider my transport and get a huge people carrier, with the logo down the side lol

hey perfect - a free taxi service for DJs !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
QUOTE (James @ Jun 20 2004, 20:59)
Ginge,

You should have said mate - I'd have got you a ticket etc.. Next time remind me!!!!!!!!!!!! There were a couple missing last night who should have definitely been there ! I wont let that happen again lol

Cheers for the offer mate. Really appreciate it. Amy offered to pay for my ticket but I am so TOTALLY skint at the mo, saving for DV and GKGG, that I wouldnt have even been able to afford drinks.

Hey-ho...I'll try to make the next one (if there is one).

• Like 1

• CTW Promotors

WOW! What a night! A massive THANK YOU to everyone from CTW and NC that came down and especially all the DJs that played (sorry for the sound, have had words with the sound engineer).... Looking forward to the next one. x

• Like 1

• CTW Members

i really enjoyed myself - well done Mr. B, i will be putting up my pics soon(ish). sorry i missed your set Mr P, but it was probably better than the shite Lab4 insisted on playing. Frantic should make use of the Rocket over the summer (its a student union i gather), i particularly enjoyed the outside area, though 'Garden of House' is a bit of a poncey name.

cheers guys.

smile.gif

Guest saffysue

QUOTE (James @ Jun 20 2004, 20:57)
EEK - hope you all got back ok !!! I seem to remember Sue had a bit of a mission on her hands too !

Mission & a half I think! rolleyes.gif Was worth it tho...even tho we had to trek round london!

What did you end up doin after? Tell Dooby I want his bottle carrier-thingy! lol.gif

• CTW Admin

Well me and @DoObY got all the way to Twist and then we (ok, me really) got confused as to whether people would have got there before us or not so decided to wait outside for a while - but then my back really started to kill me and I realised I might not get to sit down in there as its busy, Doobs said he wasn't that bothered about going in either so we travelled round London for 40 mins trying to find a huge park which was open - first one we came to was locked, second one was basically a patch of grass by the Eye which had barriers round it - we eventually found some nasty stretch of grass and decided to lay down and chill - thinking the weather was going to get hotter but in fact it got colder ! Was good though - I was too tired to drive home after the club.

eek, too much information !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

there's a small park just outside twist, me helen and elemental sat there for an hour looking fuzzy smile.gif it was a bit of a git that it didn't stay sunny tho sad.gif

Edited by Phil rr

• 15 years later...
  • CTW Admin

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• James changed the title to UPDATE!!!! Frantic Euphoria Album Launch @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)