Eddie Halliwell's set at Camden

Maria

• CTW Members

Yep.... was with Sparky at Euphoria so too missed Mr Halliwell but I am in total agreement with him - Eddie's set at Heaven was out of this world also

Oh - Euphoria however.....'kin hell that was fantastic...solid quality trance in the trance room all night - and Lisa Lashes played a corker in the Extreme Euphoria room too

What a weekend....

Stuj

sleepy.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Oh Halliwell was there was he? In fact I have no idea because I was that bolloxed that I had no idea what the hell was going on. I didnt even attempt to dance.

Also if anyone has some information as to what the hell I did for the 6 hours I was there I would really like to know as it all seems to be a huge blur. I think it was my sad attempt at trying to reclaim my youth when I was a hardcore raver! Oh well, fun was had (I think).

April + Clubbing - Nick is frown.gif

April nut.gif

• CTW Photographers

Nice to meet you on Sat Midnight. I think you was sitting on the wall looking a bit [censored] every time I saw you. But I wouldn't have expected you to dance in the shoes you was wearing.

• CTW Members
Crill said:

Nice to meet you on Sat Midnight. I think you was sitting on the wall looking a bit [censored] every time I saw you. But I wouldn't have expected you to dance in the shoes you was wearing.

there was a wall?

for the record i was out for drinks with my fellow canadian friends when we met up with james and maria. next thing i know im in camden and off my face. very random! i was too messed to even care that i was not dressed for the occasion!

• CTW Admin

Halliwell's set was full of energy as always grin.gif Bouncers were pretty out of order with him on the way in though frown.gif I love the build-ups and breakdowns but there was one stage where it went on just a little too long - still bloody good though and way above the rest, although I did just catch the last 30 mins of Shan's set which is always spot on.

The guy after Halliwell and before Reynolds was not so good though - first time I saw him play. I hear he's normally very good though.

Actually, what am I thinking - Rob T's set was awesome as well.

Club is just too damn hot though - they NEED aircon - I'm sure they could afford it making £4 on a pint !!! I mean WTF. At least water was free I guess.

Was amazing too see so many CTW's out I bet Jay had a fab birthday grin.gif Sorry I didnt make it onto your afters Jay, if I had a teleport machine I would have been there like a shot - hope the BBQ went well.

Doobs - I'll see you in my office first thing tomorrow lol

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW DJs

Wasn't there, but have always been a huge fan of Eddie's energy he brings to a set, nothing i love more than seeing a dj loving it just as much as the people dancing to his set. thumbs.gif

Bookings contact Lisa @ Nukleuz on 02077207320

MARCH DATES:

• 5th @ Ingo's Studio
  • 13th @ Serge's Studio (Fevah)
  • 20th @ Frantic Vs. Wildchild, London
  • 24th @ Sessions, Leeds
  • 26th @ Incision, Leeds
  • 27th @ Addiction, Manc

• CTW Admin

A few people were slagging Eddie off at the weekend (not those at camden). I cant understand what it is to fault about him ? Jealousy I expect ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
James said:

Halliwell's set was full of energy as always grin.gif Bouncers were pretty out of order with him on the way in though frown.gif I love the build-ups and breakdowns but there was one stage where it went on just a little too long - still bloody good though and way above the rest, although I did just catch the last 30 mins of Shan's set which is always spot on.

The guy after Halliwell and before Reynolds was not so good though - first time I saw him play. I hear he's normally very good though.

Actually, what am I thinking - Rob T's set was awesome as well.

Club is just too damn hot though - they NEED aircon - I'm sure they could afford it making £4 on a pint !!! I mean WTF. At least water was free I guess.

Was amazing too see so many CTW's out I bet Jay had a fab birthday grin.gif Sorry I didnt make it onto your afters Jay, if I had a teleport machine I would have been there like a shot - hope the BBQ went well.

Doobs - I'll see you in my office first thing tomorrow lol

James, there is aircon... At the beginning of the night it was well cold in there, it's just what they have cannot cope with the amount of people... It was one out one in on the door for a while it was that busy... The aircon was great at the front of the dancefloor... shrug.gif

Oh, as for paying £4 for a pint, simple answer is don't drink, you know the prices, so why moan?? shrug.gif

• CTW Admin

prices used to be about half that a year or so ago shrug.gif No wonder youngsters turn to drugs

No excuse for the heat in there - no other club is as hot as that. If they cant cope with the amount of people perhaps they shouldnt allow as many in.

As for that 'chill out room' with the sofas in on the 1st floor - damn that was like a sauna

Still a top night though - many more positives than negatives - just thought I'd add a bit more meat to my reviews than just 'amazing', 'incredible' ...

Can someone list what aspects of Eddie are shite ?

ps. No other club allows people to hang off the balconys - one guy actually FELL OFF last Saturday - thank god the poor bastard (and the person who he fell on) was ok.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors
James said:

Still a top night though - many more positives than negatives - just thought I'd add a bit more meat to my reviews than just 'amazing', 'incredible' ...

about [censored] time.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• ClubTheWorld changed the title to Eddie Halliwell's set at Camden