Eddie Halliwell's set at Camden

Maria

• CTW Members
James said:

prices used to be about half that a year or so ago shrug.gif No wonder youngsters turn to drugs

No excuse for the heat in there - no other club is as hot as that. If they cant cope with the amount of people perhaps they shouldnt allow as many in.

As for that 'chill out room' with the sofas in on the 1st floor - damn that was like a sauna

Still a top night though - many more positives than negatives - just thought I'd add a bit more meat to my reviews than just 'amazing', 'incredible' ...

Can someone list what aspects of Eddie are shite ?

ps. No other club allows people to hang off the balconys - one guy actually FELL OFF last Saturday - thank god the poor bastard (and the person who he fell on) was ok.

I spent a lot of the time at the front, but know it was bloody hot upstairs... If you don't think there are hotter clubs, tell me which ones?? The Fridge is always boiling, Turnmills was a sauna last time I was there, in fact, I don't think I have been to many clubs where the aircon is sorted... shrug.gif

Beer prices are what they are, no matter which club you go to in London, they are the same prices... Perhaps it's because they have an all night licence in London, Something you don't get elsewhere... shrug.gif

As for hanging off balconies, you've really got to be a twat to do that... Brixton Academy doesn't block access to the balconies there and they are twice as high, so you can't say no other club allows it... shrug.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

Word

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Photographers

If your a stupid enough fucker to think climbing over a 20ft balcony is a good idea then you deserve to come to harm. The ppl who run the place probably thought everyone would have the common sense not to do it...Obviously not! As far as I'm concerned the cunt deserves to be dead...Its called natural selection, survival of the fitest.

I'm sorry if you think thats a bit harsh (Wait there, no I'm not) flipa.gif but I needed to get that off my chest. grin.gif

• CTW Members
Crill said:

If your a stupid enough fucker to think climbing over a 20ft balcony is a good idea then you deserve to come to harm. The ppl who run the place probably thought everyone would have the common sense not to do it...Obviously not! As far as I'm concerned the cunt deserves to be dead...Its called natural selection, survival of the fitest.

I'm sorry if you think thats a bit harsh (Wait there, no I'm not) flipa.gif but I needed to get that off my chest. grin.gif

Spot on... thumbs.gif

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

James said:

Word

Whats all this [censored] about ?

Word

Word

Word.

I think it's the even-more-evil replacement for the already evil "What he/she/they said"....

Heeeelllp!

w: www.bukeytheloon.com
e: cunt@bukeytheloon.com
msn: msn@bukeytheloon.com

Other CTWers verdict of Bukey

• CTW Admin

I work with a lot of Americans and we say it all the time here and after seeing Alasdair use it I figured 'why the heck not' !

Others include ...

Good Deal

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
Maria said:

Microsoft Word.

Okay.... Now go use a word processor... Hell, use a whole office suite... Click here....

w: www.bukeytheloon.com
e: cunt@bukeytheloon.com
msn: msn@bukeytheloon.com

Other CTWers verdict of Bukey

• CTW Promotors
Maria said:

OMG I have never witnessed such an intense set! His build ups and breakdowns to his tunes were so immense it was like being back at GC NEC watching PvD tease the crowd. As dirty as you like!

Halliwel was god on Saturday. Iv never really thought much of the guy, and regardless of his [censored] ups on Saturday, he still was the only DJ that shone thru Saturday night IMO.

I will most deffo be making the effort to see him in the future.

notworthy.gifbiggrin.gif

He played a blinder at Goodgreef last sat - i know someone that can scratch better though! nod.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Admin

Whitby ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

Shitby. laugh.gif