Hi !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW DJs
JoeDrawb said:

haha madness ! Do you ever go out round Llandudno ? (i do as little as possible but without travelling further afield where else is there to go?!). What you doing in Llandrillo?

Yeah on my nights off when I aint playing out anywhere I usually head into town to the delightfull Boulevard or Buzz club hehe!

Do you ever go to Bangor (Time)??

or have you been to any of the nites round town - Menu, Slide, Clinic, Toco...etc...??

Re: College - Ive just finished a BTEC in E-Business and am going back this year to do Computing HND.

Where do u drink in Conwy, will have to meet up for a beer like! or even in town!. spliff.gif

Welcome to the Darkside!
Jan 31st - The Clinic @ Hendre Hall, Bangor
Feb 7th - North @ Lakota, Bristol

http://www.ppdnet.org/ukscene/images/ukscene.jpg
UK-Scene Website

• CTW DJs
signum said:

thats [censored] up! my name is sandwiched in this place Llandrillo!!

What do you mean mate?? confused.gif

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

signum said:

his name is "andri"

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members
Claire DC said:

Ikon said:

signum said:

his name is "andri"

too right! luck.gif

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

JoeDrawb said:

haha madness ! Do you ever go out round Llandudno ? (i do as little as possible but without travelling further afield where else is there to go?!). What you doing in Llandrillo?

Yeah on my nights off when I aint playing out anywhere I usually head into town to the delightfull Boulevard or Buzz club hehe!

Do you ever go to Bangor (Time)??

or have you been to any of the nites round town - Menu, Slide, Clinic, Toco...etc...??

Re: College - Ive just finished a BTEC in E-Business and am going back this year to do Computing HND.

Where do u drink in Conwy, will have to meet up for a beer like! or even in town!. spliff.gif

Haven't been to Bangor for a while, usually go to the Slide Nights (Eddie Halliwell, Jules, JFK etc..) Have seen the flyers up everywhere for MZONE. Also usually go to John Scudamores night. Don't go to the Buzz club, can't stand the place ..Go to Broadway every so often though (preferably on Friday nights)..If i'm drinking in Conwy, usually The Blue Bell...yeah defo meet up sometime for a beerchug.gif or even a spliff.gif,

chilled out beach house thru to bangin' hard german trance

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/worldwidevinyl

• CTW Members
JoeDrawb said:

How is everyone ?

spliff.gif

Hello chicken! wavey.gif

I'm good, but very very tired! Worked on Sat night, went to Glasshouse (in Leeds) after - was supposed to have gone in fopr an hour, but left at 9am - I got home, had a bath and then straight back to work for Kemistry at 2pm til 10pm!

I'm still shattered, but all is well!

BTW, I am Claire, I am not scary at all - and I live in Leeds!

Welcome! smile.gif

• CTW Members

Hi Claire wink.gif

I'm still pretty shattered after the weekend too..Went out Fri night, Party Saturday night, All day smokin sesh on Sunday..Was menna have a early night last night, but my mate came round and we watched nearly the whole first series of Bo-Selecta on dvd after a spliff.gif..Am in work now - 6 hours to go till home time undecided.gif

how's life in Leeds?

chilled out beach house thru to bangin' hard german trance

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/worldwidevinyl

• CTW DJs
JoeDrawb said:

Haven't been to Bangor for a while, usually go to the Slide Nights (Eddie Halliwell, Jules, JFK etc..) Have seen the flyers up everywhere for MZONE. Also usually go to John Scudamores night. Don't go to the Buzz club, can't stand the place ..Go to Broadway every so often though (preferably on Friday nights)..If i'm drinking in Conwy, usually The Blue Bell...yeah defo meet up sometime for a beerchug.gif or even a spliff.gif,

What night are the posters for M-Zone for?? is it for this new night starting at The Orange Peel in Rhyl (Aug 16th I think) or are they one's from last month's Clinic @ Time??

Yeah you'r right, the Buzz club is wank! I only tend to go there if im out with a few of my mates who are barred from Broadway. Plus you can at least get to the bar and get a beer in there!

If I go to Broadway I usually go on a Sat night coz that's when all the nice birds are out hehe!

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website