Hi !

Ikon said:

JoeDrawb said:

Haven't been to Bangor for a while, usually go to the Slide Nights (Eddie Halliwell, Jules, JFK etc..) Have seen the flyers up everywhere for MZONE. Also usually go to John Scudamores night. Don't go to the Buzz club, can't stand the place ..Go to Broadway every so often though (preferably on Friday nights)..If i'm drinking in Conwy, usually The Blue Bell...yeah defo meet up sometime for a beerchug.gif or even a spliff.gif,

What night are the posters for M-Zone for?? is it for this new night starting at The Orange Peel in Rhyl (Aug 16th I think) or are they one's from last month's Clinic @ Time??

Yeah you'r right, the Buzz club is wank! I only tend to go there if im out with a few of my mates who are barred from Broadway. Plus you can at least get to the bar and get a beer in there!

If I go to Broadway I usually go on a Sat night coz that's when all the nice birds are out hehe!

I saw something about M-Zone somewhere, the poster was in rhyl, and the mrs said she seen it said rhyl on it somewhere!

Vortex is there too i think!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW DJs
Bushy said:

[

I saw something about M-Zone somewhere, the poster was in rhyl, and the mrs said she seen it said rhyl on it somewhere!

Vortex is there too i think!

It'll be this new night at The Peel my mate's doin then!

Im supposed to be booked for the next one and he said that he's also got Uberdruck and DJ Shredda for it! I was a bit sceptical at first but I've since learned that they are playing in GK the night before so maybe he has got them!?

Welcome to the Darkside!
Jan 31st - The Clinic @ Hendre Hall, Bangor
Feb 7th - North @ Lakota, Bristol

http://www.ppdnet.org/ukscene/images/ukscene.jpg
UK-Scene Website

• CTW DJs

Erm, the M-Zone one is this Saturday

Not to sure about the one after that, he did tell me but Ive forgotten! doh!

I'll give him a call and post it up for ya!

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• CTW Promotors
JoeDrawb said:

Hello everyone !

I've just joined this forum..(have made my way over from the Ibiza-Spotlight forum) Heard about this site from Sarah and James and thought I would check it out...

Am pretty impressed so far thumbs.gif

Anyway my name is Joe, I'm 22, Live in Conwy, North Wales and I am going to IBIZA on the 27th of August for TWO weeks yay.gif At the moment am into funky/Prog House, but still go back to my Hard House roots and fairly regularly pull out the old Tidy Trax vinlys...

Clubs I go to :- Ascention, Sankeys, Garlands, Syndicate, Music Box..so anywhere in the North West really.

How is everyone ?

spliff.gif

Fine thanks. And you ?

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

yeah not too bad thanks, little bit zonked after a heavy spliff.gif session last night, but apart from that, spot on smile.gif

chilled out beach house thru to bangin' hard german trance

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/worldwidevinyl

• CTW Members

What night are the posters for M-Zone for?? is it for this new night starting at The Orange Peel in Rhyl (Aug 16th I think) or are they one's from last month's Clinic @ Time??

Yeah you'r right, the Buzz club is wank! I only tend to go there if im out with a few of my mates who are barred from Broadway. Plus you can at least get to the bar and get a beer in there!

If I go to Broadway I usually go on a Sat night coz that's when all the nice birds are out hehe!

Yeah like Bushy said, think they were for Rhyl. Usually go on a Friday because the music is better, The quality of women in Llandudno undecided.gif We got kicked out of Broadway a while back and had to go to the Buzz club, the DJ in there needs shooting !! What's your name by the way? May recognise it..

• CTW DJs
JoeDrawb said:

Yeah like Bushy said, think they were for Rhyl. Usually go on a Friday because the music is better, The quality of women in Llandudno undecided.gif We got kicked out of Broadway a while back and had to go to the Buzz club, the DJ in there needs shooting !! What's your name by the way? May recognise it..

Yeah Ive just had the e-flyer through, looks like a decent enough night! It says the Orange Peel has been re-furbished so I may just go to ckeck it out and see what they have done to it, it was a right dive when Ip ut on my nights there!

I dunno if you've noticed but the quality of the birds out round town has gone right up!!! [censored] knows where they've come from! I think im just gettin older and all the kids from 2 or 3 years below me are starting to emerge out and about, but there are deffinatley more fine ladies about than ever before! hump.gif

My name is Leighton.

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

JoeDrawb said:

Yeah Ive just had the e-flyer through, looks like a decent enough night! It says the Orange Peel has been re-furbished so I may just go to ckeck it out and see what they have done to it, it was a right dive when Ip ut on my nights there!

I dunno if you've noticed but the quality of the birds out round town has gone right up!!! [censored] knows where they've come from! I think im just gettin older and all the kids from 2 or 3 years below me are starting to emerge out and about, but there are deffinatley more fine ladies about than ever before! hump.gif

My name is Leighton.

I've never been to The Orange Peel, I've been told by people it's not up to much though..maybe worth a look if they've refurbished it. Used to go to Zinc on a Thursday night, Thought that was alright (esp as it's a quid a bottle all night.. beerchug.gif) and the music was pretty hard... I think the quality of the birds in Rhyl can be pretty good as well, shame there are so many scallies there lookin for a fight disappointed.gif ...

you got anywhere lined up to play in the coming weeks then?

• CTW DJs
JoeDrawb said:

I've never been to The Orange Peel, I've been told by people it's not up to much though..maybe worth a look if they've refurbished it. Used to go to Zinc on a Thursday night, Thought that was alright (esp as it's a quid a bottle all night.. beerchug.gif) and the music was pretty hard... I think the quality of the birds in Rhyl can be pretty good as well, shame there are so many scallies there lookin for a fight disappointed.gif ...

you got anywhere lined up to play in the coming weeks then?

Yeah, Im MC'ing at Species in Manchester tomorrow night.

Iim supposed to be doin a couple of sets over in Ibiza but im having trouble finding a good deal os it's not looking good!

Im also playing at The Clinic in Time agin soon, dont have a deffinate date as yet.

Im also playin at North in October

apart form that its a pretty quiet few months!

Oh, im also looking at startin somethin up in The Old Hall soon, nothin deffo yet tho.

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website