Hi all...

• CTW Members

Well hello there every1... i hope to chat & meet up with as many of you lot as possible, i am always up4 meet ups when im out n about so leave me a message n next time im out mayb we could meet up....

Take it eazy....

Rich... spliff.gif

If you see me out & about dont be shy come & say hi...!

• CTW Members

Thank you both 4 replyin so soon... notworthy.gif

Are either of you going to this meet up in hyde park on the bank hol...?

I go out hear there & every were really as long as it plays hard house... camden palace & the fridge ave to b the most visited clus i go to tho... wot about u...? thumbs.gif

• CTW Members

i dont think i will be at the hyde park meet up hun... tho ill make a london trip soon and will be movin down south soon as i can so will make more meet ups down there when that happens!! thumbs.gif

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members

Arrr thats a shame hun... there's always a couple of sofa's ere if any1 further out of london than me r welcome 2 stop over (no strings)' as long as you can handle the messy session 1st... nut.gif

• CTW Members
jump123 said:

Thank you both 4 replyin so soon... notworthy.gif

Are either of you going to this meet up in hyde park on the bank hol...?

I go out hear there & every were really as long as it plays hard house... camden palace & the fridge ave to b the most visited clus i go to tho... wot about u...? thumbs.gif

I'm going to the meet up in Hyde park wiggle.gif

lt'll be nice to meet you, where abouts just north of London are you? There are probably others on here not far away from you.

• CTW Members

Hello & good mornin all... thanx 4 such a warm welcome 2 this site... i'm sure i'll meet you all soon enuf...

F.A.O Claire DC, I have a little girl who i dont live with & have her stay over some w.ends hence my lack of clubbin this w.end... how comes u weren't out...?x

F.A.O Rachel, i hope i can get the time off work 2 come meet you & the others in hyde park, fingers x'd... i live in a sad little town called Hemel Hempstead but honest im not like these no life hemelites...!x

Happy Monday morn every1..... nerner.gif