Another Newbie!!

Elrusto

• CTW Members

Hi everyone thanx for welcoming me to the board.

I'm off to Ibiza from the 7th Sept, and believe this coincides with a certain trip some of you are going on??

We're staying at Paraiso, and plan to go straight to Space when we arrive.

Anyone else going?

Any plans or meeting points, please email me on elrusto@hotmail.com

Look forward to getting to know some of ya!! grouphug.gif

Yeah mate!!

• CTW Promotors

Hello.. wavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

Welcome. Word of warning, lose the use of the group hug.

why??? confused.gif

If i should die this very moment,
I wouldn't fear,
For i have known completeness like being here.
Wrapped in the warmth of you,
Loving every breath of you,
Still my heart this moment or it might burst,
Can we stay right here,
Untill the end of time,
Till the seas stop churning,
Wanna love you till the seas run dry.
Cos Ive found the one i am searching for...........the one.

• CTW Members

creamy was obviously used and abused as a child nod.gif or maybe he didn't get any from his parents think.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gifshag.gif