A big hello to people!!!

• CTW Members

Hiya there, hi.gif

Just got forced (almost at gunpoint) by a very rampant Chris H (he was gonna expose my real name is Mary truth....hmm) to sign up so just popping in to say hi!!

Think some of u may have heard of me thru Claire DC so i hope its all been good stuff and nothing offensive!!! Aww shes lovely to me really!! bless her little cotton socks!

Anyways yeah hi, please dont be too scary with me cos i dont know many people here!!

notworthy.gifthumbs.gif

"Two fish are in a tank...One turns to the other and says "So how the [censored] do you drive this thing?!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
OllyPerris said:

Think some of u may have heard of me thru Claire DC so i hope its all been good stuff and nothing offensive!!! Aww shes lovely to me really!! bless her little cotton socks!

LOL... i think u already know i dont say anythin bad about u mr... and ur right i am lovely to u wink.gifblush.gif

Anyway - u finally made it on then "Mary/Claude" wink.giflaugh.gif

xXx inlove.gif xXx

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW DJs

about bloody time ya fish!

Olly is coming to SMILE as well so will be meeting lots of us there :-)

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW Members

Claire: you better hadnt be saying anything mean else i'll send the boys round! and you know it when i say it! mwuahahaha - or maybe i'll pop over and give u a slappin if my own moon.gif

Chris: dont call me a fish you.....you...smoking pig!!!! eek.gif

"Two fish are in a tank...One turns to the other and says "So how the [censored] do you drive this thing?!"

• CTW Members
OllyPerris said:

Claire: you better hadnt be saying anything mean else i'll send the boys round! and you know it when i say it! mwuahahaha - or maybe i'll pop over and give u a slappin if my own moon.gif

Just bring urself round babe.... thatll be punishment enough wink.gifshag.gifnod.gifnow.gifloveface.gif

• CTW Members

Pepsi: im being forced into going on the 13th September by Chris, who is quite literally gonna castrate me if i cant go, lol!! so i'll be there!!

Claire: its a case of how can u handle me babe wink.gifwink.gifwink.giftongue.gif

• CTW Members

paranoid.gif not ANOTHER random nutter that knows claire... she sure does get around a bit huh?! nod.gifinlove.gifwink.gif

ooo, yeah...and W e L c O m E !!! wavey.gifgroovy.gif

• CTW Members
OllyPerris said:

Claire: its a case of how can u handle me babe wink.gifwink.gifwink.giftongue.gif

Mmmm, i think you should try and find out (even tho we both know i can) tongue.gifwink.gifshag.gifheartbeat.gif

• CTW Members

lol yeah sorry about the photo, i'll change that actually - the damn thing is too big and i need to work out how to fix that......hmmm...yeah......never been good at things like that.....mmmmmm...

• CTW Members
OllyPerris said:

lol yeah sorry about the photo, i'll change that actually - the damn thing is too big and i need to work out how to fix that......hmmm...yeah......never been good at things like that.....mmmmmm...

Ill do it for you like i said!! rolleyes.gif: wink.gif