Ibiza!! i'd never think twice

• CTW Members

Hi everyone,

If you have read Sparky's Thread on "how quiet was Ibiza 2003"

You may have noticed he mentioned 2 randoms coming up to him in cream saying we saw you having it large in bora bora!

Well that was me & my mate Linzi, we're were there and it was amazing.

I'm still in contact with Sparky Hi there and i noticed Stu has a message on here too, Hi Stu.

Anyway it was my first time this year, we did Cream @ Amnesia & Radio 1 @ Eden.

Loved the whole holiday.

Got some free passes for Space on Sunday but overslept and they wouldn't let us in gutted!!

Anyway going back same time next year having space & everywhere else we manage to fit in.

Made loads of friends grouphug.gif

Laters

xxx

• CTW Members

Hey you,

Welcome to CTW wavey.gif

Thanks for proving that I really am a Random Generator! Was really cool partying with you in Ibiza, hope Linzi will take the plunge and join CTW now...

I'm sure you'll enjoy it on here and the only reason that StuJ hasn't replied yet is because he's binned off work today... try not to get too addicted! x

• CTW Promotors

Hello & welcome wavey.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Sparky said:

Hey you,

Welcome to CTW wavey.gif

Thanks for proving that I really am a Random Generator! Was really cool partying with you in Ibiza, hope Linzi will take the plunge and join CTW now...

I'm sure you'll enjoy it on here and the only reason that StuJ hasn't replied yet is because he's binned off work today... try not to get too addicted! x

Firstly, hello Kate - hope you are well and have recovered from Ibiza (I haven't quite yet but thats another story).

As for you Sparky you cheeky sh*t, I was at a meeting in the west country yesterday. They talk funny there.

Take care and enjoy talking random bollocks on CTW

hi.gif

• CTW Members
Sparkys_Random_Mate said:

PS; hows the power cut?

well when I got back to London Paddington yesterday at 7pm, it then took me 3 hours to get home to Wood Green - a journey that would normally have been about 40 minutes.

This included an hour long bus ride to Marble Arch (would have been quicker walking but it was pissing it down), then an hour or so walk to Kings Cross, then an overline service to Finsbury Park, followed by a 15 minute bus journey home. Nice. I'm not bitter. Honest shrug.gif

• CTW Members

Yeah I went to the radio 1 beach party and did the full weekend thing at Eden. Made me change my mind about the judge a bit as he played a wkd set at judgement.

• CTW Members

welcome to the house of fun!!!!!!!!!

nerner.gif

WEEKEND HAS LANDED. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. ... I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle. I'm going to Never Never Land with my chosen family. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen.