***** 2nd CTW Forum Hack *****

• CTW Photographers

I know its not just about typing funny. But its well known that hackers use this language and it just seems funny to me that within a few days of these guys joining we find ourselves with no forums!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

This relates to an underlying issue that was never dealt with first time round.

Ah righto.

Edited by Capn_Jack

I don't do much on this planet, but David Blaine has taught me that I could do less!!

• CTW Members
Capn_Jack said:

FredTheBaddie said:

It's not quite as simple as writing in strange letters. disappointed.gif

I was going on those two "new members" who joined to troll the boards, when they failed to get the kind of rise they wanted they left, then this happened. Just pointing out potential people. I'm sure it's not a stranger to the boards.

In what way are they are more likely than anyone else on here. Ok, anyone new who's a troll. How about wizzy bb ? Not that I'm suggesting it's him, just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Promotors

there are a lot of possible peeps in this conundrum as far as im concerned!!!......

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Crill said:

I know its not just about typing funny.

Well that seems to be the only evidence by which you are accusing these two.

But its well known that hackers use this language and it just seems funny to me that within a few days of these guys joining we find ourselves with no forums!

Right. And you know all about hacking, do you ?

Fred The Baddie

• CTW Members
FredTheBaddie said:

Capn_Jack said:

FredTheBaddie said:

It's not quite as simple as writing in strange letters. disappointed.gif

I was going on those two "new members" who joined to troll the boards, when they failed to get the kind of rise they wanted they left, then this happened. Just pointing out potential people. I'm sure it's not a stranger to the boards.

In what way are they are more likely than anyone else on here. Ok, anyone new who's a troll. How about wizzy bb ? Not that I'm suggesting it's him, just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

I could have named a huge list. No flaw. Just too lazy to type everyones names, that could be a potential.

I don't do much on this planet, but David Blaine has taught me that I could do less!!

• CTW Admin

guys, lets not start speculating !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Thats fuckin [censored]... didnt know what the [censored] had happened when i came to come on theboard this afternoon!! Lucky some was backed up even tho a fuckload has been lost since grrrr... angryfire.gif

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Photographers
FredTheBaddie said:

Crill said:

Well that seems to be the only evidence by which you are accusing these two. You're right, this is the only evidence I'm basing this on

But its well known that hackers use this language and it just seems funny to me that within a few days of these guys joining we find ourselves with no forums!

Right. And you know all about hacking, do you ? No, to be honest I don't know much about hacking but I know that hacker like to use l33t...obviously there are going to be people who just use this style of writing to be "individual" but to me it seems too much of a coincidence

If you don't agree with what I've got to say then fine, but I'm still going to voice my opinion.

• CTW Promotors
CreamyC said:

Whoever is making the joke out of this can [censored] off. It aint funny so I dont know why some of you are laughing, its not funny anymore.

exactly & why for fucksake!!!!!!.... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Crill said:

FredTheBaddie said:

Crill said:

Well that seems to be the only evidence by which you are accusing these two. You're right, this is the only evidence I'm basing this on

Right. And you know all about hacking, do you ? No, to be honest I don't know much about hacking but I know that hacker like to use l33t...obviously there are going to be people who just use this style of writing to be "individual" but to me it seems too much of a coincidence

If you don't agree with what I've got to say then fine, but I'm still going to voice my opinion.

You can, but it's wrong. wink.gif

Fred The Baddie