Bagleys in Kings Cross, London

Tara

• CTW Members

What did you lot think of Bagleys before it closed a little while back? What were its negative points? and its positive??? What do YOU think would improve the venue?

Feedback would be much appreciated. thumbs.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Positive: It had the Church on Sundays, and that it closed.

Negative: Too many wannabe rude boys, plastic mockneys and Elizabeth Arden jewellery adorned dicks. The boys as well.

Walks quietly but carries a big Fin.

subliminalmessages1.gif

• CTW Members

I thought it had re-opened as 'The Key', under the Cross management...If so i thought it was cool....esp the underfloor lighting, and the leather sofa's

Ian

• CTW Members

Yes, Bagleys will soon be re-opening as 'Canvas', it is under new management, the same people that manage the Cross and apparently they have installed a completely new sound system, re-decorated the place and have got new hassle free security! I can't wait to see what it'll be like this time round. It looks like the main problems associated with the venue have been tackled by the new management and I reckon new look Bagleys could have a lot of potential.

Tara said:

Yes, Bagleys will soon be re-opening as 'Canvas', it is under new management, the same people that manage the Cross and apparently they have installed a completely new sound system, re-decorated the place and have got new hassle free security! I can't wait to see what it'll be like this time round. It looks like the main problems associated with the venue have been tackled by the new management and I reckon new look Bagleys could have a lot of potential.

groovy.gifgroovy.gifgroovy.gif

• CTW DJs

I used to love Bagley's!

I didn't like the security, but it was my favourite club, what with having 3 big rooms, a diverse music policy, and the outside bit where I even got in the van and fried hot dogs!

I'm looking forward to it re-opening!

I'M HUNGRY!

• CTW DJs

I used to love Bagley's!

I didn't like the security, but it was my favourite club, what with having 3 big rooms, a diverse music policy, and the outside bit where I even got in the van and fried hot dogs!

I'm looking forward to it re-opening!

I'M HUNGRY!