Another newbie

Franky

• CTW Members

kool the purple turtle is wicked i have only been once but hey!! smile.gif

yeh is wild child next weekend??? what date is that?? i mite be in amsterdam, i am goign the last weekend of the month i cant wait!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
FredTheBaddie said:

Cherry said:

Yes, i did say those things because you PM'd me in desperation after u & your ex finished. I was trying to make you feel better by reminding you that you're attractive & intelligent, which are the kind of things we all need to be reminded of at a time like that.

'Hello gorgeous, how gutted am I that the first time you PM me it's talk about your ex'

Trying to make me feel better ? scratchchin.gif

And saying 'How was Steph ?' is hardly desperation.

I did also try to make you feel better by reminding you that your ex is very young & probably found a full-on relationship a bit much and that you mustn't take it personally, but unfortunately you took me all wrong and was a right twat about it, so i've not spoken to you since.

Well excuse me if I got upset because you were slagging my ex off behind her back when you knew nothing about her and I still cared for her. That may be the way you get over relationships, but it's not mine.

Turns out she was a right two-faced bitch, but that's beside the point. shrug.gif

I'd never had a PM from you before, not had any online conversations with you all, but u pm'd ME to ask me how she is?? Yes, that's desperate, you were distraught and were hoping that something i said about her might make u feel a little bit better (as is completely understandable).

What did i say that was slagging her off other than that she's very young? I met her once for about an hour and i thought she was lovely.

Like i said in my pm to you after you had a right go at me, i didn't mean to cause any offence to you, quite the opposite! I tried to cheer u up. Simple as shrug.gif

• CTW Members
_Ginge_ said:

Fluffy, I just realised you look SCARILY like my ex. paranoid.gif

There are lots of girls with fluffy fluorescent pink boobs about, i wouldn't worry. shake.gif

• CTW Members

Hey, ur on HF.net aint ya...

• CTW Members
Cherry said:

I'd never had a PM from you before, not had any online conversations with you all, but u pm'd ME to ask me how she is?? Yes, that's desperate, you were distraught and were hoping that something i said about her might make u feel a little bit better (as is completely understandable).

Er, not quite. You may think it's a big deal to PM a complete stranger and ask how my ex was, but I don't. Considering the depression she was going through, I don't see anything wrong with being concerned for her.

What did i say that was slagging her off other than that she's very young? I met her once for about an hour and i thought she was lovely.

You said she didn't deserve me and that I could do better. And as you said, you met her for an hour, so who are you to judge ?

Maybe you were spouting bullshit to make me feel better, but I really don't need that kind of two-faced rubbish thanks very much.

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members
FredTheBaddie said:

Cherry said:

Er, not quite. You may think it's a big deal to PM a complete stranger and ask how my ex was, but I don't. Considering the depression she was going through, I don't see anything wrong with being concerned for her.

You said she didn't deserve me and that I could do better. And as you said, you met her for an hour, so who are you to judge ?

Maybe you were spouting bullshit to make me feel better, but I really don't need that kind of two-faced rubbish thanks very much.

I wasn't being two-faced, i was trying to be diplomatic to save your feelings, but if you prefer... She said you were impossibly possessive, didn't give her any space whatsoever, she couldn't go for a night out without you constantly phoning her and then accusing her of seeing someone else if her mobile was out of range, and there was no chance she'd ever take you back. And she was happy as Larry, mate, not a depressed bone in her body.

• CTW Members
Cherry said:

I wasn't being two-faced, i was trying to be diplomatic to save your feelings, but if you prefer... She said you were impossibly possessive, didn't give her any space whatsoever, she couldn't go for a night out without you constantly phoning her and then accusing her of seeing someone else if her mobile was out of range,

That's not true. And I never accused her of anything. And obviously she'd never shag anyone behind my back, would she ? rolleyes.gif

and there was no chance she'd ever take you back. And she was happy as Larry, mate, not a depressed bone in her body.

So she magically got over her depression that she posted about then ? Hmmm, either she was lying about it then or you are. scratchchin.gif

If any of that is true and not some kind of warped attempt at revenge, then it's people like you that cause more harm than good with your 'white lies'. If that's not being two-faced, what is ? disappointed.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members
fluffyfrancy said:

i probably jsut look similar hun lol

Yeah...thats whats SO scarey. paranoid.gif

Theres NO WAY you can be as bad as her though...she was a right BITCH.