• CTW Admin
Rick D (alias FredTheBaddie) said:

Your point being ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Admin

like Creamy I've voted this a 5 as its a good lesson that you're all as bad as each other ! frown.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

eek - just noticed this is a WELCOME NEWBIES POST - mods can we clean this thread up please - its all totally off-topic including my posts

grumpy.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors
James said:

eek - just noticed this is a WELCOME NEWBIES POST - mods can we clean this thread up please - its all totally off-topic including my posts

grumpy.gif

Please dont. kisscheek.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

yes, i was joking because i'm a mod - problem is its going to take AGES to delete each off-topic reply manually now as there are so many nut.gif

life's a biatch

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
James said:

yes, i was joking because i'm a mod - problem is its going to take AGES to delete each off-topic reply manually now as there are so many nut.gif

life's a biatch

Why bother, posts like this make the site so much more interesting than some insipid, sterilised, let's all be nice to each other stick to the topic you naughty kids.

• CTW Members
FredTheBaddie said:

Cherry said:

I wasn't being two-faced, i was trying to be diplomatic to save your feelings, but if you prefer... She said you were impossibly possessive, didn't give her any space whatsoever, she couldn't go for a night out without you constantly phoning her and then accusing her of seeing someone else if her mobile was out of range,

That's not true. And I never accused her of anything. And obviously she'd never shag anyone behind my back, would she ? rolleyes.gif

and there was no chance she'd ever take you back. And she was happy as Larry, mate, not a depressed bone in her body.

So she magically got over her depression that she posted about then ? Hmmm, either she was lying about it then or you are. scratchchin.gif

If any of that is true and not some kind of warped attempt at revenge, then it's people like you that cause more harm than good with your 'white lies'. If that's not being two-faced, what is ? disappointed.gif

Ok, Ray, i'm sincerely sorry if anything i said to you at the time upset you, because i was honestly not wanting to make things any worse - you were obviously very upset already.

Steph DID say those things and she did NOT appear in any way depressed when i met her. The reason i didn't tell you what she said was to save your feelings, and the reason i told you that you're attractive-looking and intelligent is because it's true and i thought u being reminded of that at a shitty time would help to boost your confidence a little bit.

I was in no way two-faced - i didn't gossip behind your back and didn't tell you anything that i knew to be untrue - i simply told you that i thought a full-on relationship was not what your ex was after, probably because of her age.

I didn't lie to you at all, i just didn't think it was fair to either of you if i were to tell you what had been said, so i gave you my opinion instead.