Heat 24hrs in Amsterdam (15th - 16th November 2003)

• CTW Members
Bunnykins said:

is there gonna be another Heat Ibiza next year? If so heard about the last one n will def b up 4 next one yay.gif

I'm pretty sure there will be another bigger & better Heat Ibiza tour next year. This year's one was incredible - as I'm sure you heard from those that went. bigsmile.gif

If anyone is still yet to book tickets through me for the Amsterdam trip, please note that you need to get your name down on my list and your ticket paid for by the end of this week if you want to get the discount price of £64!

After this week you will have to pay the full-price, which is currently £74 and due to go up again soon.

There's already some 250 people booked and paid for, so it's going to be awesome!!!

thumbs.gif

• CTW Members

Hi simon mate hows you ?? i really wish me and Andy could go to this but its money and time of work!! we are going to amsterdam this weekend for a long relaxing one as Heat ibiza wasnt teh most relaxful of holidays with the pain of the 2nd degree burns lol. WE are definelty goign to make the next Heat ibiza though :thumb: