Negative Member Feedback

• CTW Promotors
jon_m said:

and is the reason i wont stop comin on here full time as i dont want to lose touch with members who i class as friends.

You may well class them as friends dude but I doubt they see it the same way. Have you ever heard of the saying "you cant polish a turd". You're that turd and its one of those turds that get on the bottom of peoples shoes. However, I have decided to take pity on your sorry ass and made you No2 fat cunt of ClubTheWorlds Hall Of Shame. No one beats me to No1. shag.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

jon_m said:

and is the reason i wont stop comin on here full time as i dont want to lose touch with members who i class as friends.

You may well class them as friends dude but I doubt they see it the same way. Have you ever heard of the saying "you cant polish a turd". You're that turd and its one of those turds that get on the bottom of peoples shoes. However, I have decided to take pity on your sorry ass and made you No2 fat cunt of ClubTheWorlds Hall Of Shame. No one beats me to No1. shag.gif

cheers dude!! nicely put!! kisscheek.gif

• CTW Members

I have no negative comments to say at all, all my comments are actually positive!

I've been a (regular) member on this site since November 2002 (if anyone wants to check..... fact freaks!) and i've seen quite a lot of past members and random faces drop off with a ew derogatory words to say about the site, but i won't drop off for quite a long time folks.....

my comments are: I love this CTW sie because i have met (net-wise, not socially......YET !!! ) quite a lot of peeps (i.e. Keve, James, Sarah, Maria and a lot more other raving nutters! smile.gif ) but this site has, an still is good to me......I'm a member of KlubDJ.com but they do not appreciate me, nor my music, at all... so all i've gotta say now is:

KEEP CLUB THE WORLD GOING JAMES AND Co. !!!!! thumbs.gif

u lot are -----> star.gifs

thanx.gif for listening to me

always there for the beer, but not wanting to pay!!

Mobile number: 07990 - 936181 (bannanas 'r' us)
e-mail: hunter@merseymail.com
or: Mulder_1971@hotmail.com

• CTW Members
djianw said:

but this site has, an still is good to me......I'm a member of KlubDJ.com but they do not appreciate me, nor my music, at all..

that wont ever happen here trust...

• CTW Promotors
Jay said:

djianw said:

but this site has, an still is good to me......I'm a member of KlubDJ.com but they do not appreciate me, nor my music, at all..

Agreed.

that wont ever happen here trust...

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members
miss_diddy said:

FredTheBaddie said:

Change is inevitable. And always good.

take your own advise, schange your hair!! wink.gifspliff.gif

Into what ? confused.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Admin
offtopic.gifbanghead.gifofftopic.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Photographers

I was sitting on the balcony in the academy on Saturday. When I looked around me, all I could see was CTW peeps. I think it was the first time I actually felt like I was part of something. A lot of you guys I have only met a couple of times, some of you only once, but we were all sitting together as if we were all best of friends. Thats quite a special thing to achieve in this day and age.

At the end of the day, 6 months ago I never knew anyone in London, now I cant go out without bumping into someone I know.

I am really glad I found this site and whatever [censored] goes on in here during the week, none of it matters once we get on the dancefloor.

Needed to be said. Thanks for listening. thumbs.gif