t-racks

Tony P

• CTW Members

tony - there is a 'Stand Alone' version of T-Racks bassically its just a seperate program, or there is the 'T-Racks Plugin' which supports rtas, htdm, vst and au, so bassically it would work as a VST in FL.

T-Racks is a masterings tool or rack valve quality, i bought t-racks 24 which is the standalone version and it really is fantastic, you finish a tune and you think it sunds great, save it as a wav file and import it over to t-racks to do your 'final' master and the quality it brings out in the tunes is fantastic, just by turning one knob usually makes a difference but i tend to play around with it for about 45 minutes to an hour with each song and it really does make the different.

T-Racks cost me 299eur - 200 quid, worth every penny - but what you put into the program you'll get out of it yes.gif

• CTW Members

no the plug in version will work the same, if not better as it has added features which is probally why its a hundred quid more tongue.gif

when i get all my setup um.. setup - feel free to pop around and i'll see what i can help you with. i wont be using FL anymore, yet it will still be installed on my systems i'll be working mainly with cubase and reason - and also logic from now on smile.gif

• CTW DJs

Juno was an old synth from way back in the day, so i assume this is a software version?

LiamStyles
Bet you look good on the dancefloor
*LiamStyles - mixes on rotation*
Current mix "No Concept Of Time" CLICK HERE

• CTW Members

juno is a VST synth which is made by reFX - they made a juno2 to but then development was stop due to legal issues over the name i believe.

I've used it, personally dont think its up to much, as liam said it was old hardware originally, so it has the 'oldskool' synth sound, not something that particularly interests me

user posted image

not to sure why its not working for you, dont think theres much that can go wrong with it try using a different voice and a radomized setting might just be the way you set it up

Edited by Mark

• CTW Members

So I could put my Reason 2.5 Wav files into T-Rack and master it there? Cos I think Wavelab is a bit naff for mastering.

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (Mark @ Jul 8 2004, 18:50)
juno is a VST synth which is made by reFX - they made a juno2 to but then development was stop due to legal issues over the name i believe.

I've used it, personally dont think its up to much, as liam said it was old hardware originally, so it has the 'oldskool' synth sound, not something that particularly interests me

user posted image

not to sure why its not working for you, dont think theres much that can go wrong with it try using a different voice and a radomized setting might just be the way you set it up

yeah thats the one i've got guys, obviously aint as good as most of the other vsti's etc, but i was managing to get some half decent sounds from it, think i'll try and get it going again anyway as can't do any harm.

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (LTM @ Jul 9 2004, 13:21)
So I could put my Reason 2.5 Wav files into T-Rack and master it there?

Cos I think Wavelab is a bit naff for mastering.

1-yes

2-learn how to master properly then. (and get some better plug-ins for it)

• 3 weeks later...
  • CTW Members

Its called Mastering edition..

It a Vst fx plugin so I use it via Soundforge

info here......

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/d2/page/shop...71/category_id/