WTF...has happened..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

I've messaged Tom D and his response was basically that CTW isnt really for him anymore. I dont think we should keep on hassling him if its not something he wants to be involved in day in day out - i'm sure he'll come on the odd trip still and thats all that really matters.

I've also recently messaged a lot of other members who dont come on here much anymore and their reasons varied from..

being too busy at work

grown out of clubbing

got a new boyfriend/girlfriend

cant get internet access

people just jump on my posts

shrug.gif

If people wanna come on and keep in contact they will, if they dont they wont - we cant help or change this situation.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors

The best and only way of bringing members back is a monthly newsletter. Its then up to them if they want to come back, I dont believe in forcing people to come back on but TomD take exception. thumbs.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

yep, and as agreed we'll hopefully be starting this newsletter off properly in the new year - spare time permitting !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
dizzycluber said:

to this site?...i havent posted for a while but iv been reading the threads,and i was wondering wats gone wrong? it seems to me that the site has gone realy clicky (with the exception of a certain few) and some people can take a joke way to far, and pick people out to make them look silly! there is nothing wrong with a bit of banter between fellow clubbers...but wats happened to the respect to each other and this site... confused.gif

dont get me wrong i realy like the peeps iv met off here and i hope i havent offened anyone!.. grouphug.gif

I agree with a lot of this!

Certain people on here need to grow up fast because they are not getting any younger!

You can still find so much good out of this site, manily from the people who get together for the meetups and arrange guest lists and events.

Just see past the crap thats what I say.

• CTW Members
Sophie said:

i havent read the whole of the post but from my experiance theonly reasons why i dont come on here any nore is because

firstly i dont have net access secondly i dont have time and thirdly i get pissed of with people jumping in on my posts! bumshake.gif

a,,, u should pay ur bills then

b,,,,,wat u doing on here now then if u dont cum on any more for that reason

i dont know,,,,sum fuckin ppl

nursenancy said:

Sophie said:

i havent read the whole of the post but from my experiance theonly reasons why i dont come on here any nore is because

firstly i dont have net access secondly i dont have time and thirdly i get pissed of with people jumping in on my posts! bumshake.gif

a,,, u should pay ur bills then

b,,,,,wat u doing on here now then if u dont cum on any more for that reason

i dont know,,,,sum fuckin ppl

NICE!! shame.gif