Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Moderators
BludclartJunglist said:

ez maria... nutin gwarnin but the bludclart lauderette in about half an hour haha. mad.gif

hahah eeeezeeeeeee dow !

So wha gwanin in your neighbourhood ?

Any boom bitches foolowing yo tail ?

It's all boombaclut man - all da bitches dese days are collecting lucky charms !

• CTW Members
Maria said:

BludclartJunglist said:

ez maria... nutin gwarnin but the bludclart lauderette in about half an hour haha. mad.gif

hahah eeeezeeeeeee dow !

So wha gwanin in your neighbourhood ?

Any boom bitches foolowing yo tail ?

It's all boombaclut man - all da bitches dese days are collecting lucky charms !

lol! its all good ere man. bournemouths cool...its cool. not as good for nights as the big smoke... and haha no lucky charm collectin bitches on dis mans tail. :P

Best nights in bournemouth ave to be slinky (simply for the d and b room cocoshebeen for me but the main rooms alright sumtimes...)

Diffusion - pure danger yesh yesh!!!!!

Filth- again danger!

Seems to be more d and b croppin up ere too.

Peeps round these endz are pretty safe too, has to be said. and the women.....raaaaaa! lol. :P

eclipse_iguacu.jpg

• CTW Members
BludclartJunglist said:

Ill stick to wot i said. I think house crowds are pretentious. take nights like miss moneypennys maison in bournemouth etc..na man. frontin in ur armani or evisu which we all like aint the way foward u know? Yer ok i think the musics cool sometimes but i prefer to just RAVE. see thats the thing with drum and bass. u go to a party and u KNOW youve moved.

Dis is where you is wrong breadbin, i iz formerly part of the breaks mahoosive, but i converted. Ya see u is not been to many hard house/trance bla bla to fink it be bling bling, it is more like the rave scene of way back when than the dnb scene.

Dnb (in the smoke anyways ya get me star) is all attitude wannabe rude bwoys in there caps finking they is well ard.

i sayin this cos i seen it blood, me was there in the heyday and me still take trips to fabric to see me bad company but for a rave up yo aint been camden palace for frantic there, we aint bling blingin or prada .

YA GETZ ME.

Further to that, welcome to the site, i hope it is an enjoyable stay.

Kether runs remedial english classes for free for all CTW members if you are interested.

• CTW Moderators
BludclartJunglist said:

lol! its all good ere man. bournemouths cool...its cool. not as good for nights as the big smoke... and haha no lucky charm collectin bitches on dis mans tail. :P

Best nights in bournemouth ave to be slinky (simply for the d and b room cocoshebeen for me but the main rooms alright sumtimes...)

Diffusion - pure danger yesh yesh!!!!!

Filth- again danger!

Seems to be more d and b croppin up ere too.

Peeps round these endz are pretty safe too, has to be said. and the women.....raaaaaa! lol. :P

Yeh man, myself and a few of ma bitches off dis board went to bournemouth a few months ago for da weekend. The nightlife is well boom and classy init dow ! Da womem, yeh, day are well sweet. None for brukness init ! None sell da lucky charms or lucky heather tho ! Some of ma bicthes (da lads) took a keen interest in da loverly women, but unlucky for dem, der birds were present. So no fucky fucky for dem..just a dream in der heads init. Dullards.

I was sposed to go to Slinky earlier dis year wid a few of ma hommies from ma home town, but I had to word da next day. Man dat was [censored] ! Im deffo up for going to Slinky sometime soon tho. Im sure we will be planing a night out to da said club in da new year. So keep an eye on da events forums for a night out to Slinky in da coming months !

It's guna be boom ! Ya gets me ?

EEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• CTW Members
cheeky_chick said:

ello there groovy.gif

slinky boy ah

tis ok part from the 3am close,wayyyyyy to early!

wink.gif

lol slinky boy na man. i only go for the drum and bass. which is cocosbeen upstairs....its like a club in a club. its alright. and oi yer all d and b nights arent moody as [censored]. theres nothing like stereotyping is there. Oh and geezer who likes B.C, badcompany cant mix for [censored] and fresh has left now anyways... the last good tune they did was torpedo imo. Some long bizness with the B.C these days.

undecided.gif

Ed rush fuckin well and truely smacks it each and every. imo. along with the brock brock BROCKIE!!! grin.gif

Its all the new labels to watch for with d and b tunage these dayz. its all good. smile.gif

and who u callin a fuckin boomba... hahaha. evil_laugh.gif

like i said...PLZ! leave the beef at home. laugh.gif

eclipse_iguacu.jpg

• CTW Members
Claire DC said:

BludclartJunglist said:

wavey.gif lo claire.

How are you? wavey.gif

im cool... LONG day at work. im starting workin in the motor insurance department of my company in a couple of weeks. being trained in dat for the next couple of weeks...

apart from that just sortin out bills and stuff this evenin. nothing to exciting. wot u been up tos? wavey.gif

eclipse_iguacu.jpg

• CTW Members

Hey Geez!

Yeah i heard of Liverpool Victoria! A lot of owners who have modified cars use them thumbs.gif

D&B is pretty cool smile.gif

Welcome dude.

• CTW Members

Hi. But I hat d 'n b, it's shite.

My teenage daughter has been kidnapped, and the people I work with may be involved in both.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer and this is the longest day of my life...