couple of suggestions for board

• CTW Members

cud u put links at the bottom of the page in posts for the forum its from and the forum list page??

Its just irritating having to scroll up to the top each time i want to go back.

i had nother suggestion but cant remember now.

Will post when i remember

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

• CTW Members

use your index button, thats at the bottom aswell and takes you strait to the forum topic index then onto the list of forums thumbs.gif

• CTW Members

ah is that wot that does. I was scared to try it.

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

• CTW Admin
luu_luu said:

use your index button, thats at the bottom aswell and takes you strait to the forum topic index then onto the list of forums thumbs.gif

Should we rename it from 'Index' to something else which is clearer ? Not sure what though.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors
CreamyC said:

luu_luu said:

log you off.

I'm not sure I can take that as a vaild answer, I'll get back to you ....

Okay, we've had the confirmation and I am happy to say that is the yay.gifgroovy.gifCORRECT ANSWER. groovy.gifyay.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

just remembered my other idea. When viewing a forum on the bit which says the date and time of last post can u put who last posted in that topic?? Helps me keep track on other forums where this happens as i dont have to reopen to find out who last posted.

• CTW Members

i know bout unread messages lookin different but it helps to know who posted the latest post so if u dont want to read a certain persons post on a topic u can wait til some1 else posts