Eryk Orpheus

• CTW Promotors

He is my new god & Eryk if your reading, im not a twisted stalker, just your average, run of the mill weirdo, whats ya number tongue.gifwink.gif

Lynn, he has kindly sent Tony some unmixed tunes & Tony will be blasting them out in his sets from now on happydance.gif but on the mixed cd, it's all about track 9!!!! notworthy.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

fecking love this, i fear track 9 has been overplayed by me tho, and i cant get the image of crill dancing to it out of my head happydance.gifyay.gif

Defniterly would love to hear future mix CD's thumbsup.gif

• CTW Promotors

haha I dont think i can ever get sick of track 9, it's banging happydance.gif So I take it arrived ok thumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

it will, was gonna do it weekend, but the wkend got hectic due to the fact that all my windows are supported by metal lintels, making the putting up blinds job, a nightmare mad.giftongue.gif

Will get it out to you weds latest hon, but make sure you let us now what you think on this post thumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

No worries, i've had a bit of a hectic one too, i will definatly give feedback! smile.gifthumbs.gif

Edited by Aaron