• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
Mad_Clubber said:

luu_luu said:

even if it was (which i doubt) no-one said anything bad to her/him shrug.gif

It was only really a comment that fred the baddie that offended her but she's a big girl and I'm sure she will be back at some point!

But I haven't finished with her yet ! I was only just getting warmed up !! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hmm, superstar DJ gets offended by a comment from a complete stranger on a message board. scratchchin.gif

I mean, she should be used to it by now ! grin.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members
FredTheBaddie said:

Hmm, superstar DJ gets offended by a comment from a complete stranger on a message board. scratchchin.gif

I mean, she should be used to it by now ! grin.gif

You cannot appeal to everyone as a DJ as there are so many styles and tastes and she wasnt really offended, I was just stirring it a little!

Cool Site = www.technics1210.com
Cheap music = www.carbonmusic.co.uk

• CTW Members

Just because she is a DJ doesn't mean that things won't offend her. She's still bloody human!

I was speaking to her yesturday about becoming my boyfriends PA, and she gave me some really good advice. I don't see why you lot don't just give her a break!

Fair enough, if it isn't really her, then slate her all you want! But you lot have no proof that it isn't her, you just have overly suspitious minds that make you apear to be complete bastards!

FTB - Just because you don't like hardhouse, doesn't mean you have to lay into her because she is a hardhouse DJ. It's a fair point if you just say "I dont really like her because i don't like hardhouse" but you take it too far. Believe it or not, people do have feelings you know and you're usually the one on here that make people feel like wankers! And I'm not just saying all this to get at you personally. It's just an opinion.

• CTW Members
LisaLashes said:

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are all well and keeping it hard!

I dont usually go onto these forums but a good friend of mine (mad clubber) suggested I come and have a go so here I am!

Be gentle with me and you can expect the same wink.gif

hi lisa

i loved your set last time at wildchild

i look forword to meeting you agin Steve

Elevation Cancelled

• James unlocked this topic