Standalone Beat Makers: 5 Best Groove Machines

• CTW Publishers

Standalone Beat Makers

Got itchy fingers? Come down with a bad case of sampleritis? We have the cure for what ails you: the best standalone beat makers – for a variety of budgets.

What Are Standalone Beat Makers?

Working with a DAW is all well and good but sometimes you just want to get away from the computer and make some music. You’ve been clacking keys and pushing a mouse around all week, after all. I’ll bet your back hurts. Probably your wrist too. Forget that mess. It’s time to stretch out on the couch with a self-contained, sampled-based device and bang out some beats. Where we’re going, we don’t need DAWs.

I’ve put together a list here of some of the best standalone beat makers on the market today. I’ve tried to include a variety of prices as not everyone has a million-dollar side hustle. They are all quality machines though from brands you know and love like Roland, Elektron and Akai

Ready? Let’s bash some pads...

The post Standalone Beat Makers: 5 Best Groove Machines appeared first on gearnews.com.

View the full article