Koko Club AKA The camden palace

Sophie

• CTW Members

Just thought i would write about my night at the new Koko club AKA he Camden Palace) What a disappointment! :sad::mad: not sure if this is supposed to go in the reviews bit!? :unsure:

Firstly the 1 million pound makeover has made the place look worse! It looks to me like someone stuck a big can of red paint in the middle of the dance floor and put a stick of dynamite in it! It is far too red for my liking!!!! and all they did was give it a lick of paint and put a new carpet down, which i would like to add makes you feel incredibly dizzy!! :roflmao:

secondly i found it appalling that they have spent so much money on this amazing equipment, and there resident DJ is an amateur! Firstly he does not no the difference from funky house to hip hop, and secondly i could have done better mixing in my sleep! his form of mixing was turning a track off and turning the next one on! it would have been better if he had just put a mixed CD on!!!! :blink:

Thirdly.. very faulse advertising! on the flyer it says funky house and urban beats.... what did i get... 1 funky house tune all night which was "put em high" the rest was some dodgy r an b/ hip hop that no one had even hered of! :mad:

Oh and fourthly... the dancers were awful... dance? i could do better dancing with a broken leg!:roflmao::mad:

Im sorry KoKo PLEASE bring back the old Camden Palace! you have made it into a right mess! :roflmao:

Disappointed! :mad: :sad: :sorry:

Sophie

• CTW Members

Its very rare you find any DJ who plays in a "cheese" club will ever mix records. Its mostly done by pressing stop and play a convenient time.

• CTW Members

thanx for the first-taste review, sounds unsure.gifblink.gif