Bounce or Bosh??

djandrewmartin

• CTW Promotors

Lynn we are currently loving the Andy Farley releases & Hydraulix stuff being released to, acidy, techy, HH feel. Much nicer sounding than most of the HH being released to date, not so hard & you can make out the actual sounds tongue.gifw00t.gif

However some of the Hardtrance I am currently loving again too w00t.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Techno in my opinion is even more boring then the people that listen to it. Hard House is shit music for cocks.

It's all about Melodic Trance

• CTW Members
QUOTE (LTM @ Oct 6 2004, 16:50)
Techno in my opinion is even more boring then the people that listen to it. Hard House is shit music for cocks.

LOL ... talk about one-dimensional perspective on music. Fair enough if the only part of music you 'get' is the melody (my mum is the same). Why don't you just listen to classical music or chart music instead of ruining those perfectly good melodies with beats and basslines? smile.gif

• CTW DJs
Hard House is shit music for cocks.

is "jumpstyle" the music of choice for steriotypers then lol.gif

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW Promotors

user posted image

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
QUOTE (LiquidEyes @ Oct 6 2004, 18:17)

LOL ... talk about one-dimensional perspective on music. Fair enough if the only part of music you 'get' is the melody (my mum is the same). Why don't you just listen to classical music or chart music instead of ruining those perfectly good melodies with beats and basslines? smile.gif

Mate, I have a huge Classical collection. Thankyou.

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (LTM @ Oct 7 2004, 13:23)
QUOTE (LiquidEyes @ Oct 6 2004, 18:17)

Mate, I have a huge Classical collection. Thankyou.

trance nation 1-4?

i love trance but i concur with lisa. you are a cock.

• CTW DJs

LMAO!

Tony mate, good to see you appreciating the tech grin.gif

Techno is so diverse, how can it be boring?

Everyone on here knows hard house has grown on me over the last year or so, but its the good producers out there that are using good rythmns, clever samples and making some wikid loops. As apposed to those who are just sticking more percussion in their hard house tracks and labelling it "techy"

I went to see 2 DJs called technasia at my local techno night shine the other week. I would have loved any techno haters to have been there......and then have the nerve to tell me techno is boring. There was everything, melody, groove, filth, huge uplifting tracks.

I WAS IN HEAVEN!

LiamStyles
Bet you look good on the dancefloor
*LiamStyles - mixes on rotation*
Current mix "No Concept Of Time" CLICK HERE

• CTW Promotors

Techno is far from boring & as Liam says it is so diverse etc, im just getting into it & there is so much to learn & take in with this genre smile.gif It's awesome.

& I could be wrong but to me techno is the root/heart of music genres, well for me it is blink.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

bounce or bosh

personally either flicks my switch and makes my feet twitch

variety is the spice of life

sticking to one style is boring as fck

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

• CTW Members
QUOTE (LiamStyles @ Oct 8 2004, 17:18)
I went to see 2 DJs called technasia at my local techno night shine the other week. I would have loved any techno haters to have been there......and then have the nerve to tell me techno is boring. There was everything, melody, groove, filth, huge uplifting tracks.
I WAS IN HEAVEN!

I would of hated it, don't try telling me any different. I appreciate the Techno that's fits in well with Trance ie Max Walder, Biazzi, Igor S, Benjamin Bates etc. Tho the Techno that has the stupid know it all crowds who think they are the shit ie all you Dave Clarke, Sven Vath fans. God what a bore, what a boring style of music, what a dull crowd. All in all Techno is just shit I wouldn't be to fussed if the people who listened to it didn't talk out of their crack 24/7.

Hard House is just a fucking joke no thanks to fat fucks like Glazby and Karim. And why is it ugly fuckers populate Hard House clubs? I like the odd bit of UK style Hard Trance tho.

No Ian Cashman I have the entire set of Hallmans classical cds. Thankyou, Classical music is a passion of mine. And it bothers me that you're pauper East Anglian arse thinks I'm a cock.

• CTW Promotors

LTM, for the record firstly my picture I posted wasnt calling you a cock, it was just a joke in reply to your comment ref others being a cock & if you are going to post in the music forums fair enough but can you please try & be a bit more constructive with replies other than its shit etc with the genres you dislike, we are all fully aware now you dislike everything bar hardstyle/trance & classical.

It gets boring reading comments all the time slating genres thumbsdown.gif

Also your reply says more to me that you yourself seem to be the one who thinks he is a know it all & is talking out of his arse crack, thanks & good day w00t.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
QUOTE (Lisa @ Oct 8 2004, 22:33)
LTM, for the record firstly my picture I posted wasnt calling you a cock, it was just a joke in reply to your comment ref others being a cock & if you are going to post in the music forums fair enough but can you please try & be a bit more constructive with replies other than its shit etc with the genres you dislike, we are all fully aware now you dislike everything bar hardstyle/trance & classical.

It gets boring reading comments all the time slating genres thumbsdown.gif

Also your reply says more to me that you yourself seem to be the one who thinks he is a know it all & is talking out of his arse crack, thanks & good day w00t.gif

here here!

but hard house is shite.