PLEASE READ re SARAH PVC

goshow

• CTW Photographers

I will love you always Sarah.

I know you are at peace now, you are now in that place where only Angels fly.

Fly with your Mum now, who I know you missed dearly.

Watch over us all, we will carry a part of you in our hearts forever.

Eventually we will all be with you again,

Until then, I'm sure you will keep that big club in the sky warm for us all.

You lived your life to the max and then some more.

I will always picture your cheeky grin and your warm heart when I think of you.

You will be sadly missed by family and friends alike.

Your friend Rick xXx

I cannot add to the eloquent and heartfelt posts. All I can say is Rest In Peace, Miss PVC. Thank you for the fun times we had, your laughter and your spirit.

My thoughts are with her friends and family.

• CTW Members

It's difficult to know what to write. I will miss Sarah, and liked her a great deal. I wrote her cv once. She did me lots of favours. My last memory of her, was a happy one as she leaned on me, as i helped her get around the Cross.

She was a bit the worse for wear. As ever. :-)

The light that shines twice as bright, shines half as long. And Sarah certainly shined.

ian

• CTW Members

RIP Sarah xxxxx

This was one of the saddest things ive had 2 come across, i never knew Sarah well, but i do know she'll be greatly missed.

Shane.

xxx

My thoughts go out to her family & friends

www.faceparty.com/shaney_r
Bookings/Info - www.myspace.com/shaney_r
msn - punani65@hotmail.com

OFFICIAL CTW AWARDS

1. Best Dj
2. Funniest Member

• CTW Members

:'( grouphug.gifsad.gif

• CTW Members

so tragic, im gonna miss u sarah, but know u will still be with us on the dance floors

so until we meet again RIP xxxxxxxxx

• CTW Members

This weekend was extremly hard for a lot of people

my thoughts go out to Sarahs famliy and friends

Sarah you'll ALWAYS have a place on the dance floor next to me and a place in my heart throb.gif

Sunday night of the tidy weekend we kept back our tears as much as we could and danced....for you the way you would wants us to.

If it wasnt for Sarah i would never have met any of the people thats i can now class as my TRUE friends!

Rest In Peace Sarah

grouphug.gif

• CTW Members

I heard the news yesterday and I must say that I was totally shocked by it. Such a waste. I hadn't spoken to Sarah for some months and hadn't seen her for even longer, but that doesn't mean she had been forgotten about. Sarah's someone that I doubt anyone who ever met her would forget - EVER.

I got a text from Saffy today saying that she'd just heard the news - she asked me to pass on her condolences to all of Sarah's family and friends on her behalf - and the same goes from me.

Rest In Peace, missy.

• CTW Members

First and foremost my thoughts and prayers go out to Sarahs family and friends at this tragic sad news.

As all have said Sarah had a huge impact on anyone that met her, and will never be forgotten, her huge smile, her PVC ness but mostly her lovely genuine bubbly, live for the moment personality.

RIP Sarah.

👶

• CTW Admin

the guiding light of my most recent events and best years of my life has faded but it will never extinguish

i only spoke to u this week and told u how much i missed u and wanted to see u again, and i only wish it had been this weekend id been with you!!!!

with all my love always darling ill remember you and always have u by my side - words cannot do justice my feelings now, so all im going to say is that - from the moment i met you i fell in love and always did all i could to help and support in every possible opportunity - when we meet again nothing will ever change!!!

love always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Clubbing_Si

• CTW DJs

posted October 11, 2004 19:24

Ive known sarah for a long time, and we grew quite close when running incision! I can honestly say i am so shocked by this! As Gary said she honestly did live for the weekend!! She was part of the hard dance scene and everyone knew her!

my thoughts do go out to her family and everyone else that knew her! if there is anyway we can help let us know!

RIP

What's the point??

• CTW Members

This is such sad news..

I never got the chance to meet Sarah but i know she did a lot of good work for this site and others.

My thoughts go out to her close friends and family at such a sad sad time

Mark

• CTW Members

Thanks Nick, for passing on my condolences, but I felt I had to come on and do so in person.

Shocked to the core, like all of us.

I only knew Sarah really from this message board (and seeing her on other boards from time to time), but hearing this news was such a shock .. so I cant even begin to imagine what all of her close friends, aswell as her family, are going through. My thoughts are with you all.

I met Sarah once .. Nottingham it was .. I didn't get the chance to get to know her, but the person I met was just so smiley and happy that you just knew that she was loving her life !

Take a little comfort Sarah's friends, in the fact that you were part of that life - you made her smile, shared her tears .. and shared a good few after parties I should imagine.

Grieve - but then look back and remember, and I bet you start smiling !

Sarah .. wherever you are .. you've touched a lot of people in your life .. albeit unknowingly at times; I mean look at me, quite happily going on with my life when I read about your death of another message board, and it's brought me back here, to say goodbye.