SEOne Antiworld/Psygate ???

madfrankie

• CTW Members

Hello everyone, im new here. Not been clubbing for a while, at least not one of those ones that leaves you buzzing for weeks w00t.gif

Used to LOVE Antiworld/Psygate nights at SEOne, they used to be on every month or so. Whats happened? I cant find seone listings and there seems to be only 1 antiworld night listed for 2005 (which i cant go to). Anyone else a fan of those nights ?

Franko

• CTW Promotors

hey mad Frankie there is an antiworld on 29th of this month at SE1 & another club on tooley st, if you look in events sect on here southern all info is in there thumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

oh yes hello, sorry how rude of me & I will be attending this event as they are my favs happydance.gifbeer.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

oh thats a shitter mate as it looks set to be fooking wicked, 24hrs of quality music & the one & only Weirdo palying too happydance.gifhappydance.gif

Not sure when the next one is but I will keep ears to ground for you, is it the pys trance or what you like?? unsure.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

i SO want to go to this 24 hour thinger

• CTW Promotors

well come the Phil, be great to see you not seen you in ages *& last time was just brief grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

is there a bank holiday after it cos i'll need the recovery time

• CTW Members
oh thats a shitter mate as it looks set to be fooking wicked, 24hrs of quality music & the one & only Weirdo palying too happydance.gif  happydance.gif

Not sure when the next one is but I will keep ears to ground for you, is it the pys trance or what you like?? unsure.gif

150823[/snapback]

yeah really hacked off im missing it. about the only thing that would keep me away is a free weekend skiing DOH!

as for music love anything to go mad to k90, new idol, nick sentience, miro etc...

glad antiworld still going though. planning a bit of a homelands reunion and want it to be worthy ! seone fits the bill....

cheers

franko

• CTW Members
24 hours clubbing straight now thats mad

151325[/snapback]

no i very much doubt that

Frankie if ur on u up for a psy trance night tonight, either Mass, or Rocket complex?

i'd kinda very much like to go, only right now i feel like i could go back to bed....but i'd probly be up for it, seen as I'm a complete psy head wub.gif