i-mode FeliCa

James

• CTW Admin

Anyone heard of this technology ? Apparently you wont even need a wallet - you will just be able to pay for everything from your one secure device - e.g. like sending a text to the till to pay for an item;

Links;

:yay:

Services from NTT DoCoMo have evolved from voice calls to data communication and now offer a linkage with brick&mortar services. Voice communication via a simple phone call was initially the only option. Then text message communication and mobile Internet browsing became popular. Now face-to-face communication via videophone lets users enjoy visual communication. In the future, as convergence between existing services (paper/cash-based, etc) and mobile IT technologies continue to expand, a truly ubiquitous world where communication is possible anytime, anywhere, and with anyone will be realized with a mobile phone.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

blonde comment dani

that sounds cool i hate having to mission tocash points all the time

Minx
n. A girl who really likes sex, usually the kinky kind.

• CTW Members

right wellwhat theyd probably do is ur fingerprints wld b like ur bank card and itd be set up on that and there wld b a machine that when u scan prints it wld tell you if there was enough money to pay for it

so simple me n you tems ur fingerprints wld b ur bank card

Minx
n. A girl who really likes sex, usually the kinky kind.

but like how can it be done ur fingerprints tell a machine if u have money to buy shopping

nah not for me its all getting stupid

165485[/snapback]

It's not stupid - it's just something you don't really take an interest in to know the 'ins and outs' and the 'hows and whys'.

Now shut up smile.giftongue.gif

• CTW Promotors

how cool & so futuristic...

Dani think about old movies & how they had modern technology in them & what at the time seemed far fetched & now we use half the stuff they made up everyday & take for granted etc baz.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors
yer but im having visions of hands being skined for the prints lol.gif

165536[/snapback]

hahah they probably already do, do that kinda shit hon blink.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno