CHECK THIS IF YOU LIKE HARD DANCE!

• CTW DJs

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Gone for a PROPER classics mix (none of this 'tracks which are 2 years old' bollocks) so a lot of these may be something completely new for a lot of people - certainly some absolutely incredible tracks on here though and definately shows (in some cases) that the hard dance sound hasnt changed that much in the last decade!!!

Tracklisting for it is:

Chris Hutchinson "A Trip Through Time" (Pre-2000 classics mix)

1. TDV 'Dont Ever Stop' (Club Mix) : 1998, TDV Records

2. The Source 'Clouds' (Jon The Dentist Remix) : 1997, XL Recordings

3. Transformer 2 'Just Cant Get Enough' (Goodfellos Remix) : 1996, Positiva Recordings

4. Funkydory 'Goodtimes' (Tony De Vit Remix) : 1996 Labello Dance

5. Chris C 'Freefall' (Gravello Mix) : 1998, Mind Over Matter

6. Shane Morris Vs Jon The Dentist 'House Forever' (Brainbashers "Shock" Remix) : 1998, Phoenix Uprising

7. The Project 'Shout It Out' : 1998, Chug N' Bump

8. SJ 'Shiver' (Baby Doc Remix) : 1998, React

9. Dusk Til Dawn 'Fine Night' (Untidy Dub) : 1998, Xtra Nova

10. DJ Misjah & DJ Tim 'Access' : 1995, X-trax

11. DJ Mind-X 'Nightingale' (Suspicious Remix) : 1998, Harem Records

12. Weirdo 'Curva Peligrosa' : 1998, Tinrib Recordings

13. K90 'Above The Clouds' (Ylem "Tonkin" Remix) : 1997, Aquarious Records

14. Weirdo 'Photic Zone' : 1998, Tinrib Recordings

15. Zen Terrorist 'Burning Chrome' : 1997, Tide Records

16. Jon The Dentist 'Global Phases' : 1996, Prolekult

17. Nexus 6 'Tres Chic' : 1994, Noom Records

18. EC1 & Choci 'Give It To Me' : 1997, South Of Sanity

19. Sentience Pres. Full Blown EP 2 'Break The System Down' : 1999, Full Blown Recordings

20. Demonic Emotions 'Stuck On A Space Trip' (Jon The Dentist Remix) : 1996, TEC

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW DJs

if you dont have a broadband connection and want a cd, pm me

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW DJs
Ginge said:
I'm still waiting for the CD you said you were gonna post me about 2 months ago. /style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

198750[/snapback]

hmm, kate (minx) said she didnt get cds either /style_emoticons/default/scratchy.gif

maybe i need to try a new post office??

Coming soon...

• CTW DJs

dont need to, when i send cds i take em into post office so they get weighed in case a stamp doesnt cover it etc...

Coming soon...

• CTW Members

lol - took me little over 20minits to d/l

its a good mix

still using that crazy robot voice there... i dont like it

• CTW DJs
still using that crazy robot voice there... i dont like it

198820[/snapback]

unfortunately its the only way to safeguard it against being used by other djs - its a shame this kinda thing is necessary now sad.gif

Coming soon...

• CTW Members

yeah but besides that its good

by the way, ur signature has started moving on my computer now whereas before it was frozen - well funny haha! lol.gif

• CTW Members
Tried downloading but it will apparently take 3 hours and I'm on 1mg broadband.

Took me a good near couple hours, and im on 2.2MB broadband! blink.gif

Mixing wise is 'sluggish' to start off with, put seems to pull through the rough patch later on, and with the tune selection appearing to be of a high quality too, overall it makes it a damn good and very worthwhile mix to listen to! grin.gif

The track around the 1 hour 2 minute 30 second mark (not sure exact point it comes in, but its roughly arounfd there..), I especailly like ...any ideas which ones it is? smile.gif

Good work, lad! w00t.gif

• CTW Members

you know what the best bit is that tips it right off???

at the end, there is a radio commercial taken from grand theft auto 3 about the saliva - amazing!!! i hadnt noticed that before and i heard it tonight! pure class!! thumbsup.gif

• CTW DJs
you know what the best bit is that tips it right off???

at the end, there is a radio commercial taken from grand theft auto 3 about the saliva - amazing!!! i hadnt noticed that before and i heard it tonight! pure class!!  thumbsup.gif

198934[/snapback]

it is indeed, well spotted - tacked that on the end and its got some odd queries from people who havent played the game lol.gif

Coming soon...

• CTW Members

lol well good

good guess from me being it from gta3 cos it could have been any. the commercials are the best part of the radio on them games