[CTW DJ Phil B] WiLDCHiLD vs Frantic @SeOne, London (Saturday 20th March 2004)

• CTW Members
QUOTE (tommy @ Feb 16 2004, 07:14 PM)
I seem to vaguey remember going to a Tidy event there. Probs my fav venue in London. Would love to go to an oldskool night there, I reckon it would suit it well.

Like school disco u mean?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest saffysue

Hi Jilly, hopin to make it down to that if I can afford it, will be good to c everyone again.

Was great to meet you on Sat...where did you say that jacket was from? I was listenin, honest, my memory's not the best!

Hope you're feelin better now

xx

• CTW Promotors

50/50 If I'm going to this. Will see what Rachel says as its her birthday!! Its Serious the same night and as much as I love Wildchild >after last weekend I'm not overly keen to go to another Frantic event at this moment in time!! Can't cope with Hard house for a while so Serious may tempt me more, we'll see.

• CTW Members

Im so pleased I decided against attending last weekends Frantic event.

I've got to the stage now where I know better!

• CTW Members
QUOTE (ELSxBELLS @ Feb 19 2004, 13:22)
50/50 If I'm going to this. Will see what Rachel says as its her birthday!! Its Serious the same night and as much as I love Wildchild >after last weekend I'm not overly keen to go to another Frantic event at this moment in time!! Can't cope with Hard house for a while so Serious may tempt me more, we'll see.

Hello!

If you can't cope with anymore hard house come up here and go to passion sometime. I struggle to find people to go with, everyone either likes HH or funky sad.gif

Anyone fancy a bongle with bungle?

• CTW DJs

Hmmm. Heard good things about Passion but not leaving town for a while. Will be a destination on my UK tour, when there's a good line-up & the timing's right.

grin.gif I AM GOING TO WILDCHILD tongue.gif

I've never had to choose between Serious & another night before! sad.gif

If only Wildchild vs Frantic could've been on the Friday- I hope u hear me Reece E! wink.gif

Well I'm making a choice, I've never missed a WC since I went to the 2nd one and it's ALWAYS so good woot.gif

Did anyone see me in Mixmag Pg10? They didn't recognise Lee Harris unfortunately... I should've won that fone mad.gif

The road of xs leads to the palace of wisdom... but tread carefully

• James changed the title to [CTW DJ Phil B] WiLDCHiLD vs Frantic @SeOne, London (Saturday 20th March 2004)