Hello i'm new

• CTW Members

Hi tony!

welcome to a bunch of rather nice peeps, all into decent music (a rare breed indeed)

Im up in Glasgow, where remarkably i dont have enough mates into clubbing, which is why i joined this site, some of these guys are up for anything, especially Creamy and James. you're lucky to be in London, cos you'll be able to meet up easy! [Happy]

You becoming a DJ then? cool, i think about it sometimes, but i think i'd rather produce, then if all goes well, make a disgusting amount of money being a big name DJ (lol) [Well Happy]

I'm always looking for peeps to bounce choons off, so once i set up a website/make a CD I'll let you, and everyone else know about it.

sorry for the essay! [Roll Eyes]

cya [Wavey]

• CTW Admin

Hi Tony, and welcome!! Will have to meet up soon cause I'm based in london too !

Apologies if there are any topics I should be replying to - I'm afraid I've only got limited use whilst I'm at work so I will try and read all the messages tonight - but there are loads!!

Creamy - I'm counting on you to update me!!!

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Welcome on board geez. [Happy]

Wherebouts you actually from then ?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Promotors

Welcome Tony, I think we've spoken in another post about next Friday night where you're DJ'ing, anyway, hope you stick with us mate and hopefully we'll see you next Friday giving it your best! /images/icons/wink.gif

James, no worries, I think I've been fairly on top all day! I've got to stay in tonight for one last weekend and hopefully I should be back next week with normal service resuming!!!!!

If anyone needs anything I shall in be in all night or on here!!!!

Cheerz!

graemlins/Fsmoke.gif

• Like 1

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW DJs

Nice one!!!

you all seem well sound to me, its a pleasure to meet you all.

I'm actually from Camberwell in London (south london), so i'm about 5 minutes away from the fridge and george the 4 (where xlr8 is now, after club 414 fcuked them off).

What music do you lot listen to then?

I love the harder stuff like Glazby and ilogik. But i personally think Skol is one of the best dj's i've ever heard. Wot about the rest of you?

Signum: i'd love to listen to some of you stuff, just email me when you have it all together.

James and CreamyC: it would be great to meet up @ smile next Saturday.

I'd better get home now as i think i've spent long enough at work. Will be back on Monday as i don't have internet at home. Hope you all have a mad weekend.

Tony

• CTW Promotors

Hi & welcome Tony,

Am from Norf London myself(Palmers Green 2 be exact) and work in a medical lab (oo-er!)

Wot u up to on the bank hol weekend? The choice is doing my head in!

Elly [MultiColour]

• CTW Promotors

Tont P, I dont believe we've had the pleasure! Just to let you know that its looking highly likely that some people will be going to Tidy in SE1 on 1st June and then on to Ministry on the 2nd June! I'm going for the whopper and gonna hit Brighton on the Monday and Tuesday!!!

Maaaaaaaaad! [Crazy]

[smoke]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Promotors

quote:

Originally posted by Tony.P:

Hello Elly,

I'm going to tidy london at the se1 club (its my girlfriends birthday), the line up looks well impressive.

Have you decided wot u are up 2?

My mates keep changing their minds- We're looking at Heaven/ Gods Kitchen on 31st, paSSion/ SE1 Sat, MOS Sun & The Cross on Mon. Don't know which will come about, can't afford all!!!

[Confused]

• CTW Members

hiya Tony hows it goin, im in london too so meetin up should not be a problem, We'll sort it out soon.

Elly

I didn't know you were in Palmers Green, I am in Winchmore Hill literally a 2 minute walk away, we'll have to meet up for a beer this week, is the Fox any good?

take care all

[Wink][Wink][Wink]

no sleep 'till bedrock!!