Pre-Meet For Frantic/Wildchild

Tony P

• CTW DJs

Right Guys and Girls the venue/pub that has been chosen for the Pre-Meet before the Frantic/Wildchild event this Saturday is:

All Bar One at London Bridge (opposite the TRAIN station), if you are coming from the tube follow signs for the train station, exit the train station and you will find All Bar One directly on your left.

Lisa (miss diddy) and myself will be in there from 7 o'clock onward and will have the book of Clubtheworld tickets for sale for the event, so come and find us if you would like any.

If for any reason All Bar One is closed we have chosen the "Borough Bar" as our back up venue. This is situated next door to All Bar One - same street

Looking forward to seeing you all

thanks

Tony grin.gif

p.s...Phil B is playing at 9 O'Clock so we wanna be in the club when he is is playing grin.gif

Edited by Tony.P
  • Like 1

• CTW Moderators

Looks like we will be waiting in the ale house for all of ya, as we are planning on getting into the capital for about 3pm. Need to sort a b&b and then off to camden with Ginge, PhilB, lou, liam and whoever else is coming!

See you all in the pub!user posted imageuser posted image

CTW Sexiest Male Member
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!

• CTW Promotors

cant wait grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
QUOTE (Bushy @ Mar 16 2004, 17:51)
Looks like we will be waiting in the ale house for all of ya, as we are planning on getting into the capital for about 3pm. Need to sort a b&b and then off to camden with Ginge, PhilB, lou, liam and whoever else is coming!

See you all in the pub!user posted imageuser posted image

we are planning to be there around that time aswell, has phil or the ginger ninger got your number grin.gif

• CTW Moderators

i think your good man has my number, but i'll pm you it now anyway just incase!

CTW Sexiest Male Member
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!

• CTW Members
QUOTE (Bushy @ Mar 16 2004, 17:51)
Need to sort a b&b and then off to camden with Ginge, PhilB, lou, liam and whoever else is coming!

I s'pose I better talk Amy into staying round mine on friday night then so we can leave that little bit earlier. Dont want to get down there too late now.

Luu, what time will you and you ever lovely miss Phil be passing my area?

• CTW Members

probably be leaving here about 12.30-1 ish

we are both going hairdressers in the morning so depends what time we get finished, will keep you posted woot.gif