Gatecrasher, Sheffield (Saturday 29th June 2002)

• CTW Promotors

Not content in travelling up to Birmingham on Friday for Gods Kitchen it looks 99% sure that I'm gonna be lured up to Sheffield this Saturday too!! I am too impressionable for my own good- did not take much to persuade me I can tell ya! Anyone else going, or fancy going?

:smile:

• CTW Members

Hey Elly, Been trying to contact ya, damn it [Razz]

I am new to all this and want to meet people to go clubbing with in London, I am a local lad living around the Staines/Ascot area. And like to meet up with other clubbers to head up london way!

Email: cgdesigneruk@hotmail.com

Mobile: 07764 483 547

• CTW Members

i think im up for going to GC on saturday, tasha, you driving?

• CTW Promotors

CC- WE'LL BE TRAVELLING FROM BIRMINGHAM. AM MEETING COUPLE OF MATES UP THERE- COULD MEET YA THERE TOO!! WE'VE GOT SOMEWHERE TO CRASH AFTER IF WE NEED IT. WILL GIVE YA A CALL LATER

BK- WILL CALL YA LATER TOO- AM MEETING TRANCEBABE OF MIXMAG UP THERE- SHE NOW LIVES IN LEEDS + A COUPLE OF GEEZERS I MET AT GCSSS HOPEFULLY [Wink]

• CTW Members

quote:

Originally posted by CrashinCarey:

i think im up for going to GC on saturday, tasha, you driving?

Won't know til saturday mornin if i can get time off work 4 this one so will keep ya updated by text ok [Well Happy]

• CTW Members

heres a little review, septic style

the republic, gatecrasher's basis of operation, is a massive club with a maze of catwalks and balconies, the djs that played were john 00 flemming, mario pui, ferry corsten, armin van burin, and judge jules (though i only remember the end of avb and judge jules, [Roll Eyes] )

i spent the majority of the early part of the nite talking to the northernites, a very cool group of people dedicated to cyber living, another really cool aspect of the party was that everyone was dressed in white as it was the white party

a story that i heard while i was in the chillout room was that at the last monthly gc had, three kids died in a car crash driving home, they were failry avid partiers and were part of a group that all called each other by nicknames, and these people were semi-celebrities in the arena of hard trance/house in the north, the part that was interesting was that at the funeral for one of the girls who was in the car, everyone at the funeral dressed in full cyber gear and the girl was buried in her most fav cyber outfit, that nite at gc was a memorial to those who died and the parents of the kids were at the club because they always knew their children went out but they never knew what they did, and they wanted to see how their children spent all their free time, at the end of the nite, judge jules stopped the party, announced what had happened, and played the final song in memorial for the fallen clubbers

really quite a memorable experience, the music was top notch but the people who were there was what made the club rock

• CTW Promotors

Fan-bloody-tastic!! What a night, am so glad I travelled up norf for this- all the djs played wicked sets of hard- cheesy trance, the people were well friendly (specially Dave, Bewy & Fiona- hope you get your arses on this board! And was lovely to meet Lunasea too) and although the club was packed it was reasonably cool! I'll never forget the glowing sea of people dancing in white, wicked!! Got to go again, soon!!

[sun][sun][sun]

Gonna watch them metal stairs next time though- slid down bout 7 of em and have a massive bruise on my bum. Apologies to anyone I showed the bruise to!!!

• CTW Promotors

quote:

Originally posted by ELSxBELLS:

Gonna watch them metal stairs next time though- slid down bout 7 of em and have a massive bruise on my bum. Apologies to anyone I showed the bruise to!!!

Just to let those people know that anyone that did experience that I offer free counscelling!!!!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• James changed the title to Gatecrasher, Sheffield (Saturday 29th June 2002)