CRAPiest IT Job Agency On The Earth ...

James

• CTW Admin

1st-itpeople.com

If you want the full low down as to why email me personally - or wait and I'll post up the full details - these people are f*cking COWBOYS.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

I'm thinking of looking around too, so come on, spill all ! Mind you I've had dealings with some right fuckwits myself in the past !

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Admin

basically the f*ckers are TOTALLY un-professional, put me forward to jobs which were entirely in-adequate, LYING about my skills to the companies, not giving ANY feedback post interview, but whats really pissing me off is that despite asking them and emailing them directly FIVE times they STILL persist in bulk emailing me jobs which are of no relevance and dont match my technical skills.

Basically it would appear they email bomb everyone to get interviews set up (they dont care about matching the right people with the right companies) , then if people fail the interviews for whatever reason they cant be arsed in letting you know, then they proceed to keep emailing you about jobs NOT fitting your requirements.

TOSSERS ! Their loss !!

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

FTB - I hate ALL AGENCIES of ANY kind - someone point me in the right direction - there must be ONE good one out there ???

If not - LETS SET UP ONE !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

I'm dealing with a guy called Sam at Progressive who are based in Reading. Hes got me an interview sorted out for Monday in Amersham. He seems pretty professional so far. I live in Ormskirk (In the North West) and before putting me forward for the job he made sure that should I be offered that I would move down there. He was also very insistant that my skills matched what they were looking for. I've also had dealings with Systemaccountants.com who are also very good. I'm also interested to find any good agents in London and surrounding areas, cos I'm thinking of moving down to your kneck of the woods soon. grin.gif