[ CTW DJ Tony P ] - LASHED Live in London

• CTW Promotors

Courtesy of Frantic

GET LASHED – LIVE in LONDON – Sunday 2nd May, 2004

SEONE, Stainer & Weston Street, London – 8pm till 6am

Ultimately the most outrageous, excessive, intense and extreme event to hit London in years! With over

3,000 of the world's maddest clubbers, more than 40 DJs and 3 LIVE PAs, this is 10 hours and 6 rooms of NEXT LEVEL clubbing! This is the one and only upfront underground dance event you will never have experienced before! Are you ready to GET LASHED IN LONDON?!

After last year's groundbreaking opening season in Ibiza and the massive 3,000+ road-blocked Xmas Reunion at the Emporium in the Midlands, Lashed is on fire and going global!! We have rocked the world from Cape Town, Johannesburg, Liverpool and Shanghai to Beijing, Seoul, Miami, New York and Boston, and now we are thrilled to bring you the record-breaking Lashed in London on Bank Holiday Sunday, 2nd May, 2004!

This event is the very first Lashed event in London for 2004 and will be filmed and recorded live for Lisa Lashes’ forthcoming DVD & album release – Lashed around the World! Be a part of the biggest night to be remembered! We are making history; be there and join in the experience that is Lashed!

Main Room – Lashed

Providing the main soundtrack to this amazing event is the crème de la crème of hard house DJs. Everyone’s favourites and then some and, for the first time ever in 2004, the two best PAs in the scene playing under one roof! It doesn’t get much better than this…

LISA LASHES

BK

ANNE SAVAGE

LAB 4 Live

K90 Live

PAUL GLAZBY

GUFFY

A-STAR

NEIL APPEAL

Room 2 – Girls…Girls…Girls!

This room is solely dedicated to the finest UK female DJs in the hard dance scene. Boys, be afraid, be very afraid as this room is going to give it to you the only way these girls know how….hard, fast and very dirty!

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?

CAROLINE BANX

TARA REYNOLDS

CHARLOTTE BIRCH

DONNA BIRT

LUFY FUR

ZANA MILLS

THE *TING*

Room 3 – Ibiza Reunion & Meet-Up for 2004!

If you have been, seen and got the t-shirt from the beautiful white isle of Ibiza over the years, then this is the place to be! Providing cool summertime vibes and funky house classics from seasons past as well as future soundtracks and anthems of the coming season, we give you a little ray of sunshine from the cats that do it best!

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?

FILTHY RICH

MOOSE

GRIFF

Room 4 – Frantic NuBreed

With Frantic fully supporting the underground scene of new and up-and-coming DJs, we have provided a room for the NuBreed to show off and show you why they are the hot favourites for 2004.

ANDY WHITBY

ALI WILSON

RICHARD LAUNCH

GEORGE E

SHAF DE BASS

TIN TIN b2b CRAIG PAXTON

SIMON RUTHERFORD

PAUL REEVES b2b PAUL HENRY

TONY P

BEN YONG

Room 5 & 6 - VIP Lounge

This strictly ticket-only, Willy Wonka-style VIP lounge plays host to an orgy of champagne, canapés, a separate bar, comfortable leather sofas, private toilets, and one-off DJ sets, including a live performance from Canada’s version of the Cuban Brothers vs Fatboy Slim, but without the nakedness!

Information:

500 early-bird tickets now on sale for only £12.50+BF; standard tickets priced at £17.50+BF (more on the door).

Frantic Office - 07949 618 035 / Lashed Office - 07866 316 796

www.lashedworld.com, www.djlisalashes.com, www.franticuk.com, www.nukleuz.com

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Tony P??????/

Ive heard of him somewhere tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

VIP rooms are a load of bollox i think grin.gif

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (ChrisT @ Mar 25 2004, 23:11)
Tony P??????/

Ive heard of him somewhere tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

VIP rooms are a load of bollox i think grin.gif

yeh me too?? heard he aint too bad at mixin aswell!! w00t.gifwub.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

i'm hopefully going to this! grin.gif

Edited by Tara

• CTW Members

given the chice between going to this and going to TidyPlanet I am definietely going to this, especially after the stuff i have heard about the last couple of Magna events. thumbsup.gifyay.gif

• CTW Promotors

It's gonna be a top event - can't wait!!! grin.gif

Miss Diddy - did you enjoy last weekend?

Tony P - I've been hearing good things about your set at Hardware.... Sorry I missed it! Next time.....

• CTW Promotors

Amanda, last weekend was one of the best in awhile, top notch sets, friends & venue, what more could a person want eh wub.gif

You guys did yourselves proud. tony's set went ace at hardware & was good to see so many peeps stay to the end, he had an awesome time, thanx guys xx

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (Frantic Amanda @ Mar 25 2004, 18:42)
Courtesy of Frantic
GET LASHED – LIVE in LONDON – Sunday 2nd May, 2004
SEONE, Stainer & Weston Street, London – 8pm till 6am

Ultimately the most outrageous, excessive, intense and extreme event to hit London in years! With over
3,000 of the world's maddest clubbers, more than 40 DJs and 3 LIVE PAs, this is 10 hours and 6 rooms of NEXT LEVEL clubbing! This is the one and only upfront underground dance event you will never have experienced before! Are you ready to GET LASHED IN LONDON?!

After last year's groundbreaking opening season in Ibiza and the massive 3,000+ road-blocked Xmas Reunion at the Emporium in the Midlands, Lashed is on fire and going global!! We have rocked the world from Cape Town, Johannesburg, Liverpool and Shanghai to Beijing, Seoul, Miami, New York and Boston, and now we are thrilled to bring you the record-breaking Lashed in London on Bank Holiday Sunday, 2nd May, 2004!

This event is the very first Lashed event in London for 2004 and will be filmed and recorded live for Lisa Lashes’ forthcoming DVD & album release – Lashed around the World! Be a part of the biggest night to be remembered! We are making history; be there and join in the experience that is Lashed!

Main Room – Lashed
Providing the main soundtrack to this amazing event is the crème de la crème of hard house DJs. Everyone’s favourites and then some and, for the first time ever in 2004, the two best PAs in the scene playing under one roof! It doesn’t get much better than this…

LISA LASHES
BK
ANNE SAVAGE
LAB 4 Live
K90 Live
PAUL GLAZBY
GUFFY
A-STAR
NEIL APPEAL

Room 2 – Girls…Girls…Girls!
This room is solely dedicated to the finest UK female DJs in the hard dance scene. Boys, be afraid, be very afraid as this room is going to give it to you the only way these girls know how….hard, fast and very dirty!

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?
CAROLINE BANX
TARA REYNOLDS
CHARLOTTE BIRCH
DONNA BIRT
LUFY FUR
ZANA MILLS
THE *TING*

Room 3 – Ibiza Reunion & Meet-Up for 2004!
If you have been, seen and got the t-shirt from the beautiful white isle of Ibiza over the years, then this is the place to be! Providing cool summertime vibes and funky house classics from seasons past as well as future soundtracks and anthems of the coming season, we give you a little ray of sunshine from the cats that do it best!

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?
VERY SPECIAL GUEST ?
FILTHY RICH
MOOSE
GRIFF

Room 4 – Frantic NuBreed
With Frantic fully supporting the underground scene of new and up-and-coming DJs, we have provided a room for the NuBreed to show off and show you why they are the hot favourites for 2004.

ANDY WHITBY
ALI WILSON
RICHARD LAUNCH
GEORGE E
SHAF DE BASS
TIN TIN b2b CRAIG PAXTON
SIMON RUTHERFORD
PAUL REEVES b2b PAUL HENRY
TONY P
BEN YONG

Room 5 & 6 - VIP Lounge
This strictly ticket-only, Willy Wonka-style VIP lounge plays host to an orgy of champagne, canapés, a separate bar, comfortable leather sofas, private toilets, and one-off DJ sets, including a live performance from Canada’s version of the Cuban Brothers vs Fatboy Slim, but without the nakedness!

Information:
500 early-bird tickets now on sale for only £12.50+BF; standard tickets priced at £17.50+BF (more on the door).
Frantic Office - 07949 618 035 / Lashed Office - 07866 316 796
www.lashedworld.com, www.djlisalashes.com, www.franticuk.com, www.nukleuz.com

I dont suppose this is a frantic event is it! grin.gif

• CTW Promotors

If anyone would like to be added to the £10 paying guest list for this event, could you please pm me your fulls names & I will get it sorted for you grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (miss_diddy @ Mar 26 2004, 15:21)
If anyone would like to be added to the £10 paying guest list for this event, could you please pm me your fulls names & I will get it sorted for you grin.gif

Obvious you jest! blink.gif

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (Jimmy @ Mar 28 2004, 12:24)
dunno if i can make this if i get this new job sad.gif

feeble excuse Jimmy!! thumbsdown.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• James changed the title to [ CTW DJ Tony P ] - LASHED Live in London