Friday 14th June ---> The Fridge, Brixton

CreamyC

• CTW Promotors

CONFIRMED ARRANGEMENTS FOR TONIGHT @ THE FRIDGE, BRIXTON!

As organised by a ONE Miss Tara Scarfe:

MEETING ARRANGEMENTS:

Place: Prince of Wales pub,(Next to KFC!)

Brixton rd,

Brixton

Time: 10pm

Then moving onto The Fridge for 11ish?

Price: £12 advance, or more on the door!

For further information about superfish check out www.tinrib.com

For information about The Fridge check out www.fridge.co.uk

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES ARE:

Tara

Soph

CreamyC

ELSxBELLS

Bunnykins230

Jon

FredTheBaddie

nice1bruvva

CrashinCarry

active

m0nster

and James now

See you all there at 10ish!

If anyone has probs call me on 07956 462 642 or one of the girls!!!

[MultiColour] Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye [MultiColour]

[ 15 June 2002, 10:53: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Promotors

Needless to say this was another fan-[censored]-tastic event!

Thanks to all of you that made it last night, you guys are wicked! Top night!

Extra thanks to Martin and Mike (CrashingCarry) for making it and not knowing who we were, seriously guys there will be many more to come!

A full detailed report of last nights events will be up probably tommorrow as I've just literally got in (at a mates house) from last night and theres football to watch in an hour! Doing it all over again those of you who fancy Leicester Square tonight - you know the number to dial!!

Nothing set it stone for 2moz but any suggestions welcome!!!

TO ALL OF YOU THAT ATTENDED LAST NIGHT - YOU ARE THE BEST! CHEERZ! [MultiColour]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

real pleased you lot had a good time but next time dont phone me up to rub it in that I should have been there!!!

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

hey people, just wanted to say thanks for a fantastic night!!!

thanks for all you people that went!!!

tara- hope your feeling better will ring you about ibiza tommorrow

creamy, crashincarey, and everyoune else... thanks for an excellent night, without you guys it wouldent have been half as good!!!

i will e mail the pics to james asap!

to whom it may concern....

and thanks for my wicked little after party..

[censored] FANTASTIC!!!

[Laugh][Hearts][Laugh][Hearts][Laugh][Hearts]

Sophie

• CTW Members

Yeah, once the again The Fridge failed to dissappoint. Can't say that superfish is nearly as good as XLR8 or Logic tho, they'll be other times anyway!

Thanks to everyone who turned up, it was great meeting some newbies!

Sorry for my grumpiness at the start but that was due to a really bad back ache so I didn't feel to good [Crazy]

Well, have a fun weekend everyone, I'm going shopping because I'M GOING TO IBIZA!!!!!!!!! [Well Happy]

• CTW Members

Yeh another bril nite, getting one of the cameras developed next week so will mail them to ya James jsut as soon as i get them back!!!

Gotta get some sleep - work in 3 hours - aaaggghh - am seriously lacking sleep here !!

[Happy][Happy]

• CTW Members

just wanted to say a big big thanks to every1 who came out to play on friday, I had a fuckin fantastic time and my mate Andre couldn't believe that it is possible to meet so many top class people over the damn internet..

Cant wait to do it again looks like its gonna be XLR8 bring it on!!!!

[sun][sun][sun][sun]

no sleep 'till bedrock!!

• CTW Admin

Just like to say I WILL NOT be missing ANY future member events (as long as I'm not at another members' event location!). Also, my ankle is healing nicely to be prepared for some f*cked & hyped up dancing from me at GCSSS !!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

quote:

my mate Andre couldn't believe that it is possible to meet so many top class people over the damn internet..

I really do think we are all unique in that we seem to attract the RIGHT kind of people - as any "non-likers" hitting the site just dont bother registering - perfect!!!

It feels almost magical this though - and that we were all DESTINED TO MEET!!!!!!!!

LuvYa ®

James [shocked] ---> [Well Happy]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors

Met some absolutely class people on Friday including (once again I cant remember names) the bloke from harderfaster.net, took some top photos including one of all of us which you can find at harderfaster.net!!!

Cool meeting up with:

CrashingCarey (Mike) - Top bloke over here from the states and enjoying every second of the club life! We will be seeing alot more of him!

Martin - Came along after joining up with ClubTheWorld literally on the Friday!! Nice one!!

Andre (nice1bruvvas mate) - Excellent meeting up with him, hopefully he'll be coming out with us alot more too! Thanks for introducing us to him Neil, try and get him out for many more!!!

I dont need to say much more on the regulars as every single person was on top form, some excellent tunes being kicked out all night! Like Ministry, once again was bang on! Tara actually said that this was not as good as XLR8 so you cant quite safely say I will be attending that event on the 13th July!

Top marks and thanks to Elly for sorting us out with the VIP tickets, well done to Tara AND Sophie for once again providing us with their top cyber gear! Thanks to m0nster and (sorry, once again names??) his friend WHOM HE MET IN THE QUEUE AT THE TIDY EVENT JUST TWO WEEKS AGO! How cool! Ray and his friend Kim - who he met at Ministry just two weeks ago and Jon (Tara's boyfriend) who I hadn't seen for a month, great to see him again, Tasha with her fake hair which I thought was real and to the few people we met at the Milk afterparty!!!

And well done to ENGLAND WHO SUPERBLY WON 3-0 ON SATURDAY!

Looking forward to meeting yet more people this coming weekend at the Gatecrasher event!!! [HeartBeat]

[ 16 June 2002, 14:01: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

Was that the same HarderFaster guy we met there (or camden?) before ?

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors

Wicked night people- I love ya all!!!

Thanks Soph for loan of legwarmers & Mike for the face massages and hugs.

Guess I have to get my arse in gear and buy my GCSSS ticket now quick- don't wanna miss out!

• CTW Members

Creamy, you need to lose the !!! from the url, silly boy ! Only managed to spot two pics with CTW peeps in, back of Neils head, and Tash and Tara ! [Freaked Out]

Aye, 'twas a top night, and as you said was cool meeting the newbies, hopefully they'll be coming to more events now they've seen how cool we all are !! [shocked] (Hark at me !)

So hello to:

Andre, nice meeting you, hook up again soon.

Martin, let's not get confused over the coats again.

Crashin Carey, had a giggle last night, I'll let you know how I get on with Beth [Well Happy] . See you on the regulare Friday night pulling spree !

M0nster & friends, cheers for the neck massage ! Gutted your mate didn't make it it, any news ?

Kim, All I can say is WTF ? [Confused]

Cheers to all the regulars, and special ta very much to Ells for the guestlist places, Elly = CTW Professional Blagger !

See you all soon ... [Wink]

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --