Ibiza schedule - Wed 3rd - Slinky @ Es Paradis

SarahPVC

• CTW Promotors

http://www.clubtheworld.uk/gallery/photos/album02/Slinky_logob.jpg

Slinky Ibiza

This summer sees Slinky touch down in Ibiza for its first weekly residency on the island at Es Paradis every Wednesday from 12th June - 11th Sept. Line ups are yet to be announced but you can expect a stellar line up of the world's finest DJ's with those guardians of the Slinky sound - residents Garry White, Tim Lyall & Dave Lea, with a music policy - blow the roof off.

Set in the stylish and beautiful surroundings of Es Paradis incorporating a state of the art sound system, mind bending computer graphics, dancers and performers and breathtaking production, the ingredients for a series of amazing summer parties are all in place.

All that remains is the roar of euphoria from the most dedicated up-for-it clubbers, the flash of light and the boom of sound, the feeling that nothing else matters but that moment, that feelings got a name…..Slinky.

Line Ups

• 19/06: Airwave, Daniel Bailey, Graham Gold, Dave Lea
  • 26/06: Anne Savage, Lange, Tim Lyall
  • 03/07: John Kelly, Daniel Bailey, Garry White
  • 10/07: Lisa Lashes, Rob Tissera, Tim Lyall
  • 17/07: John Kelly, Daniel Bailey, Tim Lyall, Tim Stark (Thrillseekers)
  • 24/07: Rob Tissera, Tim Lyall, Marc Vedo
  • 31/07: Lisa Lashes, Daniel Bailey, Lange, Garry White
  • 07/08: John Kelly, Pete Wardman, Dave Lea, James Holden
  • 14/08: Lisa Lashes, Rob Tissera, Dave Lea
  • 21/08: Anne Savage, Daniel Bailey, Garry White
  • 28/08: Graham Gold, Daniel Bailey, Lange, Tim Lyall
  • 04/09: John Kelly, Anne Savage, Dave Lea
  • 11/09: Lisa Lashes, Rob Tissera, Tim Lyall

Es Paradis - the club

Es Paradis Terrenal, which officially opened in the summer of 1975, is one huge natural garden, hence the name 'El Paradiso Terrenal' which means 'paradise on earth'. An enormous roof in the shape of a pyramid covers this exceptional landscape weighing over 120,000 kilos, which features mobile parts that can be opened and closed by a hydraulic system. The club, with 6 bar areas can hold up to 3000 people.

The theme of this club has been mainly inspired by the classic gardens in the Mediterranean region. It's architecture is based on Doric and Corinthian columns, temples, fountains and terraces.

In summer '99 they inaugurated a revolutionary sound system, fabricated by JBL, it's the only model of this kind you will find in the whole of Europe. The 14,000 watts HI-FI, 300,000 watts light show together with various fountains flooding the central dance floor turning it into a refreshing pool, transform the nights at Es Paradis into a unique spectacle of light, water, music and colour.

Es Paradis offers an incredibly colourful ambience attracting many people from all over the world looking for fun and diversion, quality and the best service. Therefore it was a natural choice for Slinky to hold its parties there.

http://www.clubtheworld.uk/gallery/photos/album02/logo_es_paradis.jpg

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

I went to the one on 14th August! and trust me it was amazing!! i loved every minute of it! i danced all night with a smile on my face!! definatley worth going to!

I wanna go again.... frown.gif

• CTW Members

yeah I went there about 5 years ago as well and apart from getting thrown into the lowered dancefloor at the end of the night when it filled up with water (Buzzing and I can't swim!) had a great night... fabulous club as well really looks a treat... and it's meant to be even better now!

• CTW Members

Manumission ? You're having a laugh , aren't you ? What a pile of [censored] ! mad.gif

Unless you like clubbing in a shopping centre full of 8000 pissed-up twats and sleazy Spanish 40 year olds, with no proper atmosphere. I certainly won't be going this year, once was enough to put me off for life .

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Promotors

FRED YOIU´RE TALKIN [censored]!! WAS THERE LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING. JOHN KELLY PLAYED A WICKED SET ANDTHE PEOPLE THERE WERE REAL FRIENDLY, AND NOT IN A SLEAZY OLD MAN WAY EITHER!!! JUST CAME OUT OF SPACE BOUT AN HOUR AGO- AM KNACKERED, GONNA HEAD TO THE BEACH SOON!!!!

• CTW Members

Totally have to agree with Elly on the Manumission front...what a wicked night! I´m so not a funky house cat (certainly not for 5 hrs at a time!) and I had one of the best nights - mainly due to the excellent atmosphere. My two mates who I´m here with dumped me in Bar M because they were hammered on Voddy and Red Bull, getting agressive and generally not understanding the good vibe. This could have put a real downer on the evening, but I went on my own and met some really sound peeps. The venue is unbelievable and the floor shows were great. I stayed in the funky room almost all night, because it was smaller and the vibe was cosier - the dome was also great for chilling out in. I have to admit, I was less impressed with Space - doorstaff were shirty, no cloaks and the whole place seemed to have a fairly high opinion of itself and it was f$&*ing hot on the terrace. With this in mind it seems ridiculous that for 6 euros you get 250ml water (Privilege you at least got 500ml!! although that´s still pretty pricey) mad.gif Anyway, apart from some snooty locals the place was still packed to the rafters with nice folks and I didn´t leave til closing time.

I´m still off to Eden on Saturday if anybody´s about and fancies meeting up beforehand...Hope everyone´s enjoying the island as much as I am ... off to Playa d"en Bossa to soak up some rays.

Laters,

Finbar ooo.gif

Finbar

Sow and thou shalt reap, oh brother.