' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Members

Agree.

Its called Club The World.. I have! Try it! although one thing..

Why do you think they've effictively decrimilised all drugs?

I heard on the news a few months ago.. and rumors when I was last out there this year that they were locking down hard on drugs out there.... which is a bit gay as its a part of the club scene and is boud to be a crippling blow to their takings!?!

Arrrh well.. Kids ey! wink.gif

Ross.(",)

---------------

link.gif

• CTW Members

Ibiza's fantastic, but [censored] over priced, IMHO.

I've never been, admittedly, but it seems that to me, from people's reports.

My aim for the past three years has been to go to Ibiza but it's never happened. However this year my opinion has changed drastically and I'm not sure that's exactly my idea of a decent clubbing holiday and might not bother ever making the excursion.

You can make the choice between either staying down the West End and going to the bars and free clubs, or you can venture out and go to the stupidly expensive big name clubs, where your night will cost you at least 30 quid, on top of your drinks and other misc items, just to sweat yourself stupid, watch some pretty lasers and see a famous record-changer.

Is this really what the island, which supposedly made a significant contribution to modern house music, has become these days?

Is there anything musically that Ibiza offers that any other holiday destination can't, or, for that matter, Britain itself?

Reading through the listings online, there have been an incredibly small number of nights that have interested me in Ibiza, one of them being Sven Vath's Cocoon night at Amnesia. Did I hear that Tony Blackburn was at Manumission this year?

It seems to me like we should be asking ourselves, apart from the weather, is Ibiza really bringing us anything different than we can get here? The big brands are here, the DJs still come to play here; if you ignore the obvious, like weather and licensing hours, what has Ibiza got on UK clubbing?

Bit more controversy here smile.gif

• CTW Members

Periodic pressure from the USA to all countries known to condone drug taking, will result in rumours & anouncemnts of crackdowns, the fact is Ibiza would die as a destination without a free flow of drugs. Spanish police are the hardest in western europe. Belive me if they really wanted to crack down, the supply into ibiza would cease overnight.

i

• CTW Members

I'm not getting into an Ibiza finished convo because i'm well bored with such chat now... the end of the day if you don't like the place don't bloody go there... there is plenty for me there thats for sure.

Big E is this something like you was on about mate?

took a note of this a week or so back thought it sounded interesting

-–––––––––––––

November 6th-13th 2002. Flying from RAF Brize Norton to Banja Luka airfield, Bosnia.

WHO IS GOING?

Tom Wilson North, organiser of the Glass Half Full tours to Bosnia

Kas Shaw: SpeedQueen promoter

Suzy Mason: SpeedQueen promoter

Lucy Locket: dj

Nat Hill: dj

Alice Bailey: dj

Andy Elvis: dj

Deborah Sanderson: trapeze, circus acts

Jess Samuels: trapeze, circus acts

David Biddle: percussion

Reka Janovszki: dancer, hostess

Beverley Wilks: dancer, hostess

WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?

In army barracks in Ramici, which is 5 minutes outside of Banja Luka. The barracks are occupied by SFOR soldiers (Stabilisation Force), a mixture of Dutch, Czech, British and Canadian troops who keep the peace in Bosnia- Herzegovina.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE?

4 club nights around the Banja Luka and Novi Travnik areas over the course of the week.

WHAT ARE THE CROWD LIKE?

Tom has run several successful club tours in the same area and the crowd are, by all accounts, mad for it. Entertainment-wise there is nothing like this in Bosnia, so there is no holding back.

IS ANYONE MAKING ANY MONEY?

In a word, no. SpeedQueen are doing this for free, as is Tom. Any money raised from door takings goes to an SFOR controlled bank account used to put money back into the youth community.

SO WHY DO IT?

SpeedQueen has a long history of supporting charitable causes, so why not? Plus it is a once in a lifetime experience for us all. The club tours give young people from diverse religious and ethnic groups a reason to get together where ordinarily there isn't one, and it promotes good relations between Bosnians and SFOR.

OK, I'M SOLD. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Anything you can spare which we can give away on each club

night; CDs, stickers, t-shirts, posters. Alternatively, you could

make a donation which will go towards making SpeedQueen

badges and t-shirts to give out, or buying juggling equipment to

leave behind.

FURTHER INFORMATION:

www.glasshalffull.org.uk

for information on the promoters of the tour.

www.oksigenfm.com

for photos of two of the previous tours with Club Class and Slinky.

www.nukleuz.com

for information on the most recent tour this summer.

The september issue of M8 magazine has also run a feature on the Nukleuz tour.

• CTW Promotors

Ross.Rocks ....

WHY??? WHY???

Why ruin what is probably another nice holiday location by adding beer'd up twats, sweaty old men and piss poor commercial music?!?!?! - Just tell ya mom you take drugs and stay within local limits...

What the [censored] are you going on about? You say you've been 3 times in 2 years yeah? Well if thats the case you've been going out in the West End too much, how many beered up twats do you get in the main clubs? How many sweaty old men? And are you saying that you get piss poor commercial music in the big clubs? You complete arse, stop watching your Club Rep series !

been 3 times in the last 2 years...

VERY dissapointing, but you lot on here like all that commercial pap dont ya so your bound to enjoy it.... all IMO ofcourse!!

No1 - You have been dissapointed with Ibiza so you say, so why the [censored] have you been 3 times in the last two years? Wouldn't brains tell you not to go after maybe the second time, obviously not!

No2 - Us lot on here like all that commercial pap do we? How many posts on here do you actually read that are not your own? Read some, go on I dare you, even the ones where you're not involved in and maybe you'll see we dont like "all that commercial pap" and then I'll give you permission to kiss my arse when you've read them!

Why do people go? for the beach's, the music? the atmosphere?!?! - I know you all luuurve Ibiza on here etc but I think think of 5 places just off the top of my head now that have MUCH better hard house/hard trance/funky house Much better beach style life and ALOT less tossers...

If you think you know 5 off the top of your head then why dont you name them, in fact if they are in your head then why aint you been to any of them instead of going to Ibiza 3 times! I am impressed! The tossers stay in their own territory anyway, in the West End!

Like FredtheMoody says... too much TV coverage has made the place become popular, now I hear they have locked down on everything.. pppffffff

Get a grip of yourself, how many Ibiza style TV programmes have not actually covered the piss heads, people see this and think Ibiza is full of them - when in fact it aint, as I've said its confined to the West End and if they've locked down on everything then I'd love to know what the place was like BEFORE they had a lock down!

Its called Club The World.. I have!

Congratulations!

I heard on the news a few months ago.. and rumors when I was last out there this year that they were locking down hard on drugs out there.... which is a bit gay as its a part of the club scene and is boud to be a crippling blow to their takings!?!

What bollox!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Numb....

Dubrovnik is not Bosnia. OK, Its a fantastic beach resort on the Adriatic coast of Croatia. If you go, you'll love it every one does.

Good post though.

smile.gif