Ellys birthday 22nd November

ElsxBells

• CTW Promotors
P.S. Scream and Evilheadfuck where they hell did you learn how to do that stretch and rub down thing! that was really fcuking nuts

You wana explain what this is??? confused.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors

As I think I said to everyone on the night~ THANKYOU so much for helping make this such a great night. I loved having such a mixture of music though I was upset JFK had been on so early and had played a warm up set. Guyster and Gemma were excellent in the upstairs room and are lovely people too.

The afterparty started off slowly, but got loads of us dancing again. It was dead nice of the Peach gang to meet us there after too!!!

Had loads of comments of wot a friendly group we were from some that hadn't been out with us b4 and gave out all my CTW cards.

I couldn't have asked for a better night!!! Look out for the photos coming soon!!!!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

• CTW Promotors

Glad you had a good one Ellie - sorry i couldnt be there hun. Did you get my random text??

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

quote HeadfucK

I'm afraid it cannot be explained, it is far beyond words!

I'll have to show u some time!

idea.gif

and if you don't mate I'll gladly show Sarah

*rubs hands*

grrrrr!! wink.gifbigsmile.gif

• CTW DJs

Well what can I say????

Apart from the fact I couldn't post today (GRRR) so have been delayed til tonight... it was memorable and a night that will stay with me for as long as I live smile.gif

We were sooo nervous wondering if the place would fill, and gettign agitated about my set, but everything just seemed to fall into place. All my matse were gathering and when Dave (my twin bro) and I got up there ready we were chomping at the bit. Little did we know what the next hour would bring.

Frmo about 40 people there when began, but by 3 or 4 tunes in, the place was packed! We couldn't believe it. As Dave dropped the KOT/Love Story bootleg the place went nuts. Followed by 2 months off, and eventually finishing with an old fave - Loose Caboose. We were grinning from ear to ear and hugging everyone who came to see us. Elly, birthday girl, was wicked to meet you, and all the others (I am sooo sh1t with names!) laugh.gif It was like a merry go round - so many people comnig to say hi, and I even got asked who i was and what a couple of choons were! Surreal! cool.gif

Aft that Gem played a blinder, and Reece cranked it in the main room, and it was all downhill form there. Rob was his usual best, and BK finished it off nicely, not as hard as some people would have liked, but we were trying to deal with a wide range of music smile.gif Shame M.I.K.E didn't show - all I can do is apologise....

Afetr the end it got even better. We piled home for a spliff.gif then over to Shillibeers for the afters, followed by Elly and a small posse of hardcore peeps, where myslef and best mate Mac decided to commandeer the decks for the best part of 5 plus hours, funking it up and getting everyone dancing at some point. A couple of tricky moments where I was havnig problems seeing the ends of my arms.....! nut.gif But we got thru it!

Basically, when I finally staggered home (via the pub and a mate's house) it was 2, and I got in at 6pm, 24 hours afetr embarking on one of the craziest nights I've ever had, and it was a pleasure to share it with some of you.... beerchug.gif

MINT. grin.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Promotors
Um, I can't remember a text from u~ wot did it say

Im not sure - something like Hope youre having a top birthday, sorry i couldnt be there & did u meet guyster??

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Promotors

Guyster - when u foned me at some unearthly hour of sat morning you said u had Elly with you! laugh.gif

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Hmm, that was you on the decks at the afterparty was it ? Some cracking tunes, has to be said the mixing was a bit patchy at times shocked.gif

Saying that, I was completely burnt out after more funky dancing in the bar, so fair play to you. grin.gif

Some storming tunes played at Heaven too, me and Andy just looked at each other with huge grins when Love Story/Finally came on ! I must have looked a right twat singing along !

How could you forget me saying hello, I'm sure you said you recognised my hair ! Oh well ..

P.S. Claire, that text message you got from my phone was from Wub 'Pimp Daddy' Wub mucking about... disappointed.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW DJs

Mate, how could I forget you....! Phil Reynolds lookey-likey you! wink.gif

I remember u coming over during the set, of course! Was top to meet u and I'm made up you loved it! I have to admit it was my bro Dave that dropped Love Story/Finally, don't be embarrassed, I was singing it at the top of my voice, trying to mix Underworld at the same time! thumbs.gif

Yeah - the 'mixing' at the afters was a tad patchy at times, but then I was bolloxed beyond beleif, I've never tried to mix when I'm that clattered! laugh.gif Had to be done tho - that was me and my mate Mac... glad we entertained wink.gif

Looking forward to the next time smile.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Promotors

I will make more of an effort to see im not booked anywhere else next time & yet my ass down there!

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!