Wub talks to..............Yousef

Wub Wub

• CTW Members

Well I opened it.. haha, who cares if I got a virus. Word macro viruses are just funny.

Your union is called the Firestation? Cooooooool. cool.gif

But what do you expect from a bunch of pissed up fresher wankers with no musical taste? Not everyone understands house music – but that’s just their problem

HEAR HEAR, MATE !!!!!

I totally agree. "Scott Bond? Who's that? Can you ask him to play Shakira." Fuckwits! laugh.gif

• CTW Members

Hey Wub, top interview there....did Yousef mind that only 15 people were left at the end?

NB being i'm in my 30's and single, the thought of being in a room ful of pissed up freshers, who don't understand house, while it's playing is quite appealing.

So blaging the blagger....can we all come next time? laugh.gif

• CTW Reviewers

I totally agree. "Scott Bond? Who's that? Can you ask him to play Shakira." Fuckwits!

LMFAO! It was just like that!

The upstairs room (supposed to be playing retro club classics) had that godawful Love is In the Air remix on when I was up there. Awful.

Personally, the best night was when Brandon Block played, and about 200 people showed up. HAHAHAHAHA!

Harder. Faster. Better. Stronger. Badder. Smarter. Wub Wub