XLR8 IS CLOSING ... ​😭​​😭​​😭​

James

• CTW Admin

Cant believe this - one of THE BEST nights in London ... 😭  Looks like we're all going Tidy London for my Birthday then ... :shrug:

Dear XLR8ers,

There is no nice way of saying this so I may as well get straight to the point - XLR8 is closing. The only explanation I have to offer is that the physical workload and extent of emotions involved in running a promotion at this level has been inhumane and personally too demanding, for far too long now. 

The party this Sunday 13/10 and the rest on the October flyer have been cancelled, however George IV is staying open this Sunday and kindly retaining the awesome line up we had – Matt Rush, Dean PetersKarri K (Finland).

There’s the slight possibility of a couple one-off celebrations in 2003, but that’s something we can’t even start to determine for at least 4-6 months.

People respect us when we work, but love us when we dance. After 2 years of creating groundbreaking events, XLR8 hereby presents its last scheduled party - because it's time to dance more...

Those who’ve experienced XLR8 over the last 2 and a half years know that no words can explain just how special the journey has been, so rather we’ll express those feelings and our thanks at our send off party @The Fridge on 2nd November, followed by a legendary after party @GIV the following morning to end the amazing era.

In case 2nd November does end up being the last XLR8 ever, I hope everyone who’s been a part of our history can make it along to the event and help ensure that everything we’ve stood for will never be forgotten.

Immense love forever

X Queen Nutter X

=====

XLR8 - EVERY SUNDAY MORNING
@George IV, 144 Brixton Hill - 6.30am-1.00pm
@The Fridge - 2 NOV 2002
XLR8-R DJ AGENCY - DEAN PETERS, SIMON THE FIREMAN, ALEX PARSONS
INFO - 07815 762 233 - www.xlr8-uk.com

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

[censored] & I never got round to going to this shocked.gif

All i ever heard from anyone who went to XLR8 was positive comments.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Admin

Just to confirm I am definitely going to XLR8 on the 2nd November, its the last one - I'm gonna take my camera and hopefully also my digital camcorder - some of the footage at tidy was fooking amazing - cant believe I haven't taken my cam out before now!!??

Got a really lovely email from Pen@XLR8 praising us for the site and our support and she's really looking forward to meeting us all, she did say however that she cant promise we will all get in if we turn up real late as its gonna be packed due to it closing so GET THERE EARLY.

I will confirm meeting arrangements nearer the time.

I also can't promise to make an appearance at Tidy London but I will see how things go. I know "tidy is tidy" but for me "xlr8 is also xlr8" - if you haven't been before I urge you to go - it will change your perspective on clubbing and how clubs should really be run, fooking incredible.

Big up respect to Pen for working her ass off over the last few years - people like this are few and far between ...

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

I'll head for XLR8 and go with the flow after that.

Just post plans / meet - ups for this as soon as known !

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• James changed the title to XLR8 IS CLOSING ... ​😭​​😭​​😭​