Slackers Convention Part 2

Nick G

• CTW Members

Just a quickie to say that the next Slackers outing is this thursday the 26th of Seeptember @ The Pressure Point. Brighton.

Alongside the resident DJ's, this month you've got the one, the only, DJ Equinox. DJ Equinox is currently working closely with Inperspective Records, and has releases on their label, on Reinforced Records, Warm Communications, and various other projects on the go too, including [censored] for our production company, Scientific Urban Productions, and our 2 labels that will be launched soon.

The night will start off with Breaks, Beats and Scratching, moving into D&B, some old, some new, then finishing on a free for all with the residents.

Should be a good night with some wicked tunes being dropped >>>i know Equinox's set will be wicked cos we planned it out last night grin.gif

Prices are £2 NUS/OAP AND CLUB THE WORLDERS

£3 everyone else

Doors open at 10 to the club, but the bar is open from 8 with residents doing a warm up set down there. The night finishes at 2am, but if last time is anything to go by, there will be at least 5 after partys going on to keep you out of bed all night!!

• CTW Promotors

I'm worried, your post states "Prices are £2 NUS/OAP"

Does that mean resident ClubTheWorld OAP's James and FredTheBirdSnatcher are allowed as well ???

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

I should ask for a pay rise, sitting here plugging my mates nights .... actually, some form of payment in the first place would be nice! Support the cause so that i can claim some wages for my sixty seconds of 'hard werk' a month wink.gif

• CTW Members

Creamy, every one is invited, and with special concessions for CTWers that I managed to arrange, I want to see some of you gits down there this time! lol

• CTW Members

Does that mean resident ClubTheWorld OAP's James and FredTheBirdSnatcher are allowed as well ???

I prefer the term ClubTheWorld's more mature members ....

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --